Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

I don't even recall a Bethnal Green United v Welwyn Garden City fixture on 14th July, I may have attended as Bethnal Green were one of the Club's who knocked me over in the rush wanting me to join their ranks. Is there some sort of, Broxbourne Borough style, problem at Herns Lane at present as that's two pre-season games now that Welwyn Garden City have pulled out of.

I think they could not raise a team. We have had a great pre season so far with plenty of players at training. Good structure to the sessions too.

There are no problems at Herns Lane

Really, you could have fooled me

There are no problems at Herns Lane

Really, you could have fooled me

Yep I'm sure she could. Fish in a barrell springs to mind.

Totternhoe 0-2 Holmer Green. Not much between the sides in the first half but the visitors lead at the break through a wicked deflection and poor defending for the second. 2nd half was a lot more open with our keeper making some good saves. We've got quite a few players to come back. Only 6 or 7 of last years first team regulars in the squad today. Holmer will struggle again unless they've got some quality to come back in. You never know this early though

Edited by tringarmy

Tuesday 10 July

Metropolitan Police Bushey v Hanwell Town

Kick Off 18:30

I wonder if Perry Mercer may change some of our friendlies to ones he wants to arrange? Got some fairly good tests by looks of it but none from a higher level.

Well Karen still hasn't explained why Welwyn Garden City's games at Saltdean United and Bethnal Green United were called off

Well Karen still hasn't explained why Welwyn Garden City's games at Saltdean United and Bethnal Green United were called off

No she hasn't seemed to found it important to tell you.

:sleeping:

Hanwell Town v Wycombe Wanderers Under 21s 06/08/12

What was hanwll like yestaday mr bees

I thought we played well in the first half of the first game and well in the second half of the second game. Was told we 4 or 5 first team starters yesterday. Two of our goals were very good goals. Next up Met Police Bushy i will be there yes i know im a sad git ;)

Redimp - Motherwell play Rapid Bucharest this evening at the Grangemouth Stadium, kick off 7.00pm

Redimp - Motherwell play Rapid Bucharest this evening at the Grangemouth Stadium, kick off 7.00pm

You really must get back in the loop Rhodes

http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/game_off__summer_football_749067/index.shtml