Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

I've played at Chase Lodge twice for pre season games, once for Kentish when Rak was short a centre half and then against them with St Mags. The pitch and facilities are more than adequate for a pre season friendly!

NeutralFan – Were the goalposts already up then out of interest or did they have to be carried out and put up

Some people do ask some really stupid questions sometimes....then we have Rhodes questions!!!

That happens at a lot of Premiership / Football League grounds on the day of a game

Really, like at the Emirates, Stamford Bridge and White Hart Lane you mean where the likes of Van Percy, Torres and Bale carry the posts out

That happens at a lot of Premiership / Football League grounds on the day of a game

Really, like at the Emirates, Stamford Bridge and White Hart Lane you mean where the likes of Van Percy, Torres and Bale carry the posts out

It's van Persie.

No wonder you were sacked as Club Assistant Secretary or whatever title you gave yourself if you can't even spell a players name correctly.

Were you ever let loose with filling in the team sheets? :D

Edited by petethegreek

It's van Persie.

Quality.

Who gives a twat who puts the goal posts out for gods sake sleeping.gif

It's van Persie

Just a slip of the keyboard, I'm normally okay on spelling unlike some members. Have you been approached by any Club's as yet out of interest to Officiate at any pre-season games.

I wouldn't mind betting that Pete the Greek has already been approached by Kentish Town to do their games against Oxhey Jets, Colney Heath and Cockfosters at Chase Lodge Playing Fields

I wouldn't mind betting that Pete the Greek has already been approached by Kentish Town to do their games against Oxhey Jets, Colney Heath and Cockfosters at Chase Lodge Playing Fields

Does it really matter Rhodsey.

Savagebee - Well it would show that Kentish Town have him in their pocket wouldn't it, along with Haringey Borough, so he shouldn't really be allocated any of their fixtures next season, that's my point because I'm a bitter old twisted twat who is still upset because he didn't make the same decisions as I would have made had I been refereeing games involving Tik Tok

Edited by Karen Browne

Savagebee - Well it would show that Kentish Town have him in their pocket wouldn't it, along with Haringey Borough, so he shouldn't really be allocated any of their fixtures next season, that's my point because I'm a bitter old twisted twat who is still upset because he didn't make the same decisions as I would have made had I been refereeing games involving Tik Tok

Let it go Mr Rhodes.

stayontopic.gif

YET AGAIN RHODSEY ........................... WRONG

And if i read it correctly one of your post is quite slamnderous and Pete the Greek could have quite a strong case against a T==t like you.

It's van Persie

Just a slip of the keyboard, I'm normally okay on spelling unlike some members. Have you been approached by any Club's as yet out of interest to Officiate at any pre-season games.

No pre-season friendlies at the moment.

Concentrating on training.

Firstly you would lose such a bet and secondly nobody would take that bet as you have a poor record of paying up.

Make the same statement again if and when you become a Club official and I'll see you at the relevant County FA or FA.

YET AGAIN RHODSEY ........................... WRONG

And if i read it correctly one of your post is quite slamnderous and Pete the Greek could have quite a strong case against a T==t like you.

Already answered Rhodes.

The last time he made a silly accusation I believe it cost your Club a fine at the London FA.

Rhodsey believe it or not we do have proper goals at chase lodge, with green grass, white lines and if we fell generous we might even put out corner flags.............but then again you are also banned from Chase Lodge I believe...................are there any grounds left were you would be welcomed at.