Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

No13 - It's a long story, it's probably best if I tell you over a pint sometime if we ever meet at a game

Unlikely given the number of games you attend...

No13 - It's a long story, it's probably best if I tell you over a pint sometime if we ever meet at a game

Unlikely given the number of games you attend...

Of course someone else could always save No13 from having to endure a long wait for his pint with Rhodesy....

What team do you watch. I like to watch lot of teams when I can

Hertford or ware or Cheshunt and broxborne and Hoddeson I watch

Lots of questions for Mr Rhodes.

truth.png

No13 - I’m what you might call ‘freelance’ at the moment and go where my mood takes me on a Saturday afternoon, Tuesday or Wednesday evening, I enjoy going to Hertingfordbury Park though, where there are real people, so maybe see you there during the forthcoming campaign

No13 - I’m what you might call ‘freelance’ at the moment and go where my mood takes me on a Saturday afternoon, Tuesday or Wednesday evening, I enjoy going to Hertingfordbury Park though, where there are real people, so maybe see you there during the forthcoming campaign

I do not want to confuse things but when I read stuff on hear a lot of people said you do not go to games maybe they are wrong

No13 - I wouldn't take too much notice of what other members say about me if I were you, I hope to be at Hadley v Hertford Town on 11 August

No13 - I wouldn't take too much notice of what other members say about me if I were you, I hope to be at Hadley v Hertford Town on 11 August

How many games did you attend last season then? Out of interest ;-)

Winslow Boy - I can't remember the exact figure but, as you know, I was a regular at Hertford Town. You must be looking forward to Winslow United's visit to Cockfosters this season, a stones throw from where you live

Winslow Boy - I can't remember the exact figure but, as you know, I was a regular at Hertford Town. You must be looking forward to Winslow United's visit to Cockfosters this season, a stones throw from where you live

A regular? 10 or more then? Annoyingly I might have to move South of the river and then work might have me on the road so I may not get the chance. I've been on and off W3 and W7 a lot last few days and have kept an eye out for your good self

I was thinking it might be the other people who was wrong because other people at my work was like that with me before and it is not nice I joined the church and it helps me now

So you like hartford town I watch them some times I will see you at some games then

have any south midland sides got PSFs with Combined counties sides or sussex league sides?

Spartan and athenian is a good old rivalry, and if we can keep essex and East London out of it all the better.

have any south midland sides got PSFs with Combined counties sides or sussex league sides?

Spartan and athenian is a good old rivalry, and if we can keep essex and East London out of it all the better.

Colney Heath are down in Sussex this weekend for a pre-season friendly with Shoreham

I joined the church and it helps me now

You will get on well with 3praise who posts on here, he's a Church goer

I joined the church and it helps me now

You will get on well with 3praise who posts on here, he's a Church goer

I just know it helped me when I needed help, perhaps if we meet I can tell you about it

No13 - I think something similar happened to 3praise and he found God, are you a Christian then

No13 - I think something similar happened to 3praise and he found God, are you a Christian then

I do not know what I would be just found a way out when I had bad times just like you have now my frend