Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

No13 - I think something similar happened to 3praise and he found God, are you a Christian then

I do not know what I would be just found a way out when I had bad times just like you have now my frend

I have seen lots in here and some people have been not nice with you a few people in what I read have said bad things about you and called you not so nice names who are these people are they managers like you will we meet them what teams do they like if you know

No13 - I think something similar happened to 3praise and he found God, are you a Christian then

I do not know what I would be just found a way out when I had bad times just like you have now my frend

I have seen lots in here and some people have been not nice with you a few people in what I read have said bad things about you and called you not so nice names who are these people are they managers like you will we meet them what teams do they like if you know

If you know when I can see these people and at what teams I will talk with them about god see I think they need help for been like they are.

Can we stick to the facts, Rhodes is not a manager

Peter,

Another update for you

Tuesday 31st July

Barton Rovers v Welwyn Garden City (Kick Off 7.15pm)

Added in between making corrections from you know who.

That's quite a drop in class of opposition isn't it!

An amendment to tonight - Peterborough Utd pulled out yesterday so instead Dunstable Town vs 61FC

What is it with clubs pulling out of friendlies? There should be a law that if a team pulls out of a friendly, without good reason, that they have to pay a fine.

If it's for a good reason (i.e. a member of the playing/coaching squad died) then fine, but not being able to raise a side or just not fancying going to play a 'lesser' opponent is bullpoop.

An amendment to tonight - Peterborough Utd pulled out yesterday so instead Dunstable Town vs 61FC

What is it with clubs pulling out of friendlies?

Yeah it seems to be happening a lot this pre-season.

An addition, Eynesbury Rovers v Dunstable Town on Tuesday 7 August, kick off 7.45pm:

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2501&sid=e049df9cbdcf7dad39c9786471ba7a5c

Rothley Imperial (Leicester Senior League - Step 7) need a game on Saturday.

Please call 07581382362 if you'd like to play them.

I can't possibly comment

Edited by Karen Browne

I can't possibly comment

Why not ? Make a comment ;)

Edited by Karen Browne, Today, 7:01 PM.

Karen - Are you a Moderator now, there's not much point in me posting anymore then is there