Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier League Table

HKP

Oh....Sorry. I could have sworn I had entered that one and the other match...

3346p0n.png

Egham all but there as far as the title is concerned, unlikey that Bedfont Sports will take anything off them as quite a few of their players miss their match against Egham as they are on holiday.

Egham all but there as far as the title is concerned, unlikey that Bedfont Sports will take anything off them as quite a few of their players miss their match against Egham as they are on holiday.

They deserve the title best team this season, you'll go up with PPG anyway. You'll win all 4 this coming weekend

I do not disagree that Egham deserve the title, to win four in four days is a massive ask and not one many of us expect to happen. Many think 8 points MAY be enough.. Have to see what other teams finish on, I expect many of those will finish their season on Saturday afternoon?

well no one has mentioned it on here but I would like to congratulate my team for their fourth to bottom finish.

Go back and look at the state of us a few months ago and we were well and truly written off.

Fantastic spirit at the club now because of it and can't wait for the season to start.

Nice now to talk about who will get a reprieve

See you all next season, just moved back from Oz and yes it was wonderful !!!!

Couldn't agree more Hartley.

From the position you were in at one point it was a terrific achievement to get out of the bottom three entirely and you thoroughly deserved your win at our place in March. In fact, I could see that there were signs of life there when we visited back in December, even though we won 4-0, it all happened in the last twenty minutes after a fairly even first 70.

It is interesting to look at the final table to see where the surprises were. Actually, there aren't too many really. Yes Camberley were lower than in recent seasons but it was apparent that this might happen when we heard about the changes at the start of the season. Wembley also, although again this was maybe because everyone was expecting the Budweiser factor to come into play. I think they'll do better next season though.

Cove and Epsom probably weren't in many people's thoughts at the top end so well done to both, and it's fair to say that Farnham have punched above their weight too this season, while Hanworth were maybe a little lower than I thought they would be, but again Vase matches had a say in their backlog. However, if you had to pick a top six and a bottom six at the start of the season, I think most expected Guernsey, Egham, Windsor and South Park to be up there, with Dorking, Colliers Wood, and Hartley at the wrong end. Personally, I thought Chessington would go down this year, but an eighth from bottom finish, including being the only team to stop Guernsey scoring on their own patch was a great achievement.

It would be a surprise if more than one went down, but with FA reorganisation occurring this season it's possible that we may see more transfers across the divisions than we would normally, especially as the Kent League has to move from 15 clubs (with E&B and VCD promoted and none coming there from the Ryman) to 20 and they can't all come from the Kent Invicta League! What price Horley, or even Dorking getting transferred into the Sussex League alongside Dorking Wanderers as the Sussex recoups teams that it has lost to the Kent League? With Epsom currently based at Chipstead, not a million miles from Whyteleafe, we might even find ourselves in the Kent League with Croydon if the FA leave the Sussex League untouched.

Final League Table. Guess someone else will need to do this next season....

2v1vhgz.png

Couldn't agree more Hartley.

From the position you were in at one point it was a terrific achievement to get out of the bottom three entirely and you thoroughly deserved your win at our place in March. In fact, I could see that there were signs of life there when we visited back in December, even though we won 4-0, it all happened in the last twenty minutes after a fairly even first 70.

It is interesting to look at the final table to see where the surprises were. Actually, there aren't too many really. Yes Camberley were lower than in recent seasons but it was apparent that this might happen when we heard about the changes at the start of the season. Wembley also, although again this was maybe because everyone was expecting the Budweiser factor to come into play. I think they'll do better next season though.

Cove and Epsom probably weren't in many people's thoughts at the top end so well done to both, and it's fair to say that Farnham have punched above their weight too this season, while Hanworth were maybe a little lower than I thought they would be, but again Vase matches had a say in their backlog. However, if you had to pick a top six and a bottom six at the start of the season, I think most expected Guernsey, Egham, Windsor and South Park to be up there, with Dorking, Colliers Wood, and Hartley at the wrong end. Personally, I thought Chessington would go down this year, but an eighth from bottom finish, including being the only team to stop Guernsey scoring on their own patch was a great achievement.

It would be a surprise if more than one went down, but with FA reorganisation occurring this season it's possible that we may see more transfers across the divisions than we would normally, especially as the Kent League has to move from 15 clubs (with E&B and VCD promoted and none coming there from the Ryman) to 20 and they can't all come from the Kent Invicta League! What price Horley, or even Dorking getting transferred into the Sussex League alongside Dorking Wanderers as the Sussex recoups teams that it has lost to the Kent League? With Epsom currently based at Chipstead, not a million miles from Whyteleafe, we might even find ourselves in the Kent League with Croydon if the FA leave the Sussex League untouched.

??

Wanderers are already in the Sussex and face possible relegation, depending on re-organisation.

As far as DFC going to the Sussex, well......  !!!!!