Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier League Table

HKP

• 4 weeks later...

Not been updated for a few weeks, not been too many games.

t8u9ow.png

Edited by HKP

Have they? Guernsey currently need to make up 17 points out of a possible 30 to draw level with them. And that's with a further 15 games to play after that.

They have to eachother twice

Yes Guernsey will be under pressure to catch up its starting to get exciting now in both divisions

Epsom and E have put massive pressure on Guernsey now

Egham slight favs for the league over guernsey

4/6

10/11

Epsom 2s

Someone said last week that Epsom were under "massive pressure" to get a result against Chess & Hook, and if they didnt get one they would be out of the promotion race,now 1 game later they are putting Guernsey under "massive pressure",LoL,Epsom have done well to win 11 league games on the trot,but I cant see anyone finishing above Guernsey and Egham although I wouldnt like to say which way around they will finish Edited by Dessie

Someone said last week that Epsom were under "massive pressure" to get a result against Chess & Hook, and if they didnt get one they would be out of the promotion race,now 1 game later they are putting Guernsey under "massive pressure",LoL,Epsom have done well to win 11 league games on the trot,but I cant see anyone finishing above Guernsey and Egham although I wouldnt like to say which way around they will finish

Get those mind games going Dessie aka SAF :)

Can't believe you only gave Hartley a point for their 3rd win on the bounce!

The great Escape...

Molesey, South Park and Camberley are wrong as well. Our game yesterday have been put in as 1-1, yours as 0-0.

Edited by VPCTFC

Corrected table, I got the results from the FA site, bloody sure I just entered them as per their at the time....

s5d938.png

Edited by HKP