Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ian Varley Horsham FC Captain.

Smudge

bollocks, hang him. smudge says he's a wrong un and thats good enough for me...

they arent taking my garden to rebuild a ground..........I used to park there in the sixties, I fed those clay pigeons since they were muddy eggs.

no sorry , mr Varley, keep off twitter , its for bily big time wannabees or joe scroate, not captains of town clubs that have fecked up by selling up, buying sucess and then failing.

Blimey Jeff !

Just looked at the time-stamp on your post !

Did 'REDS' refuse you a last pint and kick you out early ??

:ph34r:

:bolt:

I dont drink any more JR.

I dont drink any less either!

Bloody Horsham FC, sell the ground, retire to the south coast then come back to live with the neighbours after spending a fortune on a lovely holiday in the FA cup.

My comments above are similar to the ones expressed by the people living near the sports ground they own!

As a Wimbledon fan and an RPV fan I can say that the Lardy boys we met in the Ryman encounters were a good bunch of fans.

Mr Varley is, however, and despite his apology a stupid twat. It was more than likely aimed as a barbed comment, and not how he reckoned he intended it in his welcomed apology.

He should appreciate how much work and effort there is behind running a club like RPV before mouthing off, as it was always likely to offend.

Just glancing at his twitter posts you can see he looks up at the Premier League and not downwards for his football "banter" and that tells me all I need to know about how his comments were really meant.

Whoa there cowboy ! Listen, its good that Cartain Marvel.....oops sorry Varley has apologised BUT lets get real. The mistake Mr. Varley made is what player have you seen takes pictures of the dressing room, shower area, pitch, stand other than to make a mockery of the facilirties all so premeditated, so unfortunately your apology Mr, Varley doesn't wash with me, but a nice gesture to calm everything down.

Now I would understand if you took pictures of Man Utd, Arsenal dressing room, shower area, pitch, terraces ;) ......you know what you've said and correctly tried to wrangle your way out of it which is understandable. it was in bad taste and hopefully a lesson learnt, but its all been said now, apology made so lets move on.