Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ian Varley Horsham FC Captain.

Smudge

You are a disgrace to your Club Horsham FC,Especially being their Captain.Your remarks on Facebook and Twitter were totally uncalled for.Raynes Park Vale as a Club are well respected in the CCL.Whatever they have, they have paid for,with blood,sweat,and tears,and of course money.You as a young 26yr old,playing 1 step higher in Ryman Div 1 South,have of course played much higher,but have you,as your playing 5 a side tomorrow,and for your Sunday Side this coming weekend.Still you are a fine one to talk,Horsham FC DO NOT HAVE A GROUND OF THEIR OWN,THEY GOT INTO DEBT,LOST THEIR GROUND,NOW GROUNDSHARE AT HORSHAM YMCA.Hope your Commitee Members who I spoke too post match,take action against you,as promised,as no 1 player is bigger than a Club's REPUTATION,you severely damaged Horsham FC'S tonight.Maybe if you are a true man,you will come on this Forum,or even write to RPV Apologising for your bang out of order comments.

No-one can say anything about anyone else's stadium / pitch / facilities without Smudge getting all uppity.

Maybe it's justified in this instance, who knows? Ranting on about it on here without quoting what was said seems a particularly pointless exercise is self-stimulation.

IanVarley@IanVarley9

This is what happens when you don't win your home FA Cup games! Wow! pic.twitter.com/Cik3uynn (The Captain of Horsham ridiculing the facilities, coming from a team that doesn't own their own ground and went bankrupt).

IanVarley@IanVarley9

@angrygav Sounds good mate! Awful, lucky to get a replay with a late penalty! Playing practically a pub team as well. (A pub team that should have beat Horsham in the first leg, but for a dive from the Horsham forward. Best of all, the forward was bragging to the RPV players that he dived at the end of the game and said it's a part of football - disgraceful)

Charlie Farmer@CFarmer17

@AdamMitchellTen @ryanstorrie1 raynes park vale. Pub team.

James Brockhurst@j_brockhurst

Boring chat from a pony player sending me to sleep during the game today #smalltime - (Because Horsham are so #BIGTIME. Relegated with a record low points total - WOW)

his words are a disgrace. hopefully horsham fc do something about him. taking pictures of the ground and slating it, is not something a 'Semi Pro Footballer for Horsham FC' should be writing. He says he is a professional coach as well, in that case he should surely have a bit more dacorum

To be fair to him when you play at places like RPV when you have such great facilities of your own it is hardly surprising.

Oh

KENT !!!

Great facilities of their own - they don't have a ground because they went bankrupt! They now rent off their lower league neighbours.

Great facilities of their own - they don't have a ground because they went bankrupt! They now rent off their lower league neighbours.

Now read my post a little more closer GSE :) I am with you :)

I would sugest to Mr Varley , and Horsham Fc if they agree with him, that if they dont want to go to lower placed clubs than themselves and have to endure facilities that do not meet with their high standards, they with draw from the FA Cup now and do not enter the cup in the future.

Problem solved Mr Varley.

The ground at Horsham YMCA must be to your liking , that you allowed Horsham FC to go to them with a begging bowl on bended knees pleading for somewhere to play.

I would sugest to Mr Varley , and Horsham Fc if they agree with him, that if they dont want to go to lower placed clubs than themselves and have to endure facilities that do not meet with their high standards, they with draw from the FA Cup now and do not enter the cup in the future.

The ground at Horsham YMCA must be to your liking , that you allowed Horsham FC to go to them with a begging bowl on bended knees pleading for somewhere to play.

I would be interested in 'Buckers' views, if Peter still pops on here, that is !

Other ways of avoiding playing such places:

Win your 'home' game against 'pub team'.

Stay in higher league so you don't have to play 'pub teams' as you come in at later round once 'pub teams' are all out. Because at the moment you aren't much more than a pub team yourself!

Every Non League side would love fantastic facilities with state of the art dressing rooms but 99.9% don't . They make do with what they have ! Each club has as individual or a group of people

who week in week out make sure that their club's dressing rooms are clean and functional . Having helped out at times at Molesey cleaning the dressing rooms after a match , believe me the state some players leave

them are dreadful . How hard it it to pick rubbish off the floor , turn off the showers or even flush the loo !

The guy is a complete utter twat, as stated above every non-league club would love to have great facilities but most dont and thats a fact, funnily enough Horsham do not even have their own ground they practically begged horsham ymca to share with them or else they wouldnt have had a ground, having played for rpvfc before i know that it is an amazing club to be at and it is run by some of the nicest people in the CCL.no one at rpv get payed a penny to do what they do, just good people giving up their own time to help run a club they love.

It would be ineteresting to here from any of the lardy boys what they think of their captain making such crass comments,I am sure they wouldhave always had a great relationship with Horshamn't make such comments about any team that they come up against,we at Windsor have always had a good relationship with Horsham during both our teams ups & downs & I never thought I would hear such comments from any representative of Horsham never mind a so called captain,come on lardy boys are you out there

Some people get ideas well above their station, sadly.

I hope this player at least makes a formal apology to Raynes Park Vale. Ok, they might not have the best ground in the world, but they are doing everything they can to give their community a good sporting hub.

I've seen from TRS's videos and Google what Raynes Park Vale's ground is like, and it's far from terrible - I could easily name 20 clubs that are worse IMHO.