Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey WILL walk this league !

I'll be glad to leave this forum ! far too many tools to mention on here !

The main one starting with Smu and ending with dge !

Guernsey FC and majority of their fans ... quality

Guernsey Donkey ... feckin idiot

You don't have to wait until Guernsey get out of this division (whenever that may be) to leave this forum you can feck off now

Ross I broke the news on this Forum about Guernsey joining the CCL,said then TURKEYS VOTING FOR CHRISTMAS.Do not need a pint from you,the way you have acted today all BBB,you have shamed yourself and your Country.

You are a far bigger shame on your country with is far bigger than mine therefore you have shamed millions !

You being the biggest BS artist on the internet have no right to comment on me being a shame on my country ! No one cares what you think Smudgyboy ( except yourself )

We beat Ash Utd today without even going out of 1st gear !

When we start to play well we will be putting 7 or 8 past sides week in week out.

Its just too easy !

E I E I E I O Up the football league we go ! Tony Vance's Green and White Army !

Complete Tw*t and not the views of any other Guernsey Fan. Very, very sad man, not only have you pis*ed of everyone on here but many, many Guernsey fans to. Grow up

I might be coming to Wembley away. You've got a nice ground there. We used your bar when we played South Kilburn last year.

You won't shut us out though ;-)

Didn't say I would, just looking forward to the challenge.

After dealing with uxbridge fans you'll be a peace of piss, try and think some new put downs cos I've heard all the fat, pie eating and slimfast ones

I would never insult another teams player with those type of insults. The only songs you will hear from us is fun songs and songs about Jersey !