Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's next?

Smudge

Having played them on saturday they would also require a whole new team as well. But they obviously have some money to pay for a groundshare at Chertsey with what you would think is 0 income apart from players paying signing on fees and subs each week.

As you say ip they can just change their team. Groundshares are not cheap so someone is putting it up. Why would you pay for a groundshare if you dont have designs on moving up quickly because the local rec would have done them for a couple of years.

Wouldn't they have to go to the Surrey Elite first? They cannot 'leap-frog' surely?

I hope for Lammas sake you are wrong Adam. Terrible appointment if so. Nice kid but clueless when it comes to managing and coaching at a Senior level.

Surreys Finest,can you tell us on what basis,you make the above comments.Have you played for this Nice kid,been coached by him?By the way what is your real name,or does any poster know who Surreys Finest is?

Calm down Smudge have already apologised as being a bit harsh but just my view having seen his side at Burnham play and knowing the Lammas team just not sure he would be a success there. Good luck to him at Sheerwater will suit him more being a coach and not the main man.

Name is Kenny by the way.

Kenny,you sent him a personal apology,or a little piece on here.Maybe the Nice Kid,would of appreciated your comments face to face,how many times did you see his Burnham side play,to make such a damning comment.My name is PETER EATON and proud of it,you are Kenny who?

Get off your high horse Smudge. SF put something on here after his initial comment saying he had been a bit harsh with his initial wording.....end of!

Have you always apologised to the teams/individuals you have slated in your many late night ramblings over the years......my guess would be no!

Get off your high horse Smudge. SF put something on here after his initial comment saying he had been a bit harsh with his initial wording.....end of!

Have you always apologised to the teams/individuals you have slated in your many late night ramblings over the years......my guess would be no!

Nick do not know what your fascination with me is,Have I upset you in anyway.No apologies needed my end,if they were needed they were given,some even in person face to face.I am sure you would like to be bandied over a forum,as a useless Goalkeeper.Which I know you are not,having seen you play,by a poster,who has not the guts,to even post there real name,when doing so.No high horses here mate,just honesty.

Nick do not know what your fascination with me is,Have I upset you in anyway.No apologies needed my end,if they were needed they were given,some even in person face to face.I am sure you would like to be bandied over a forum,as a useless Goalkeeper.Which I know you are not,having seen you play,by a poster,who has not the guts,to even post there real name,when doing so.No high horses here mate,just honesty.

Talking of apologies TWO FACE I think you owe me one on the Windsor forum.......it is funny guys :lol: !