Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just got in,1.30am.

Smudge

What game did you Fancy?

Croydon or Warlingham I reckon.

I have sent you a PM with my mobile number on it.

Text me if you are at either.

Gotta go out now.

CC

Now did any of you know, that Referees when visiting the Island,are accomodated in a 5 * Hotel and can take their Wife or Partner along as well,at a very reduced rate.Why should they be any different to anybody else connected to the CCL.

Now did you know,that when Eversley beat Guernsey at Footes Lane,the Officials,Mr Fish in particular,got loudly booed from the Pitch by the large crowd.So much for Guernsey Fans being pleasant good losers.

Now did you know that when Egham visited this year,some Players had to share 3 to a Room,in mould ridden rooms.

Now did you know that when a certain Club tried to book an away trip for 10 people,they were quoted £360 per head.Cheaper to have a Week in Spain

Now did you know that when a Hotel through Guernsey FC complained about Croydon FC's behaviour there.Neither the Hotel nor Guernsey FC were willing or able to produce any written evidence,in front of the CCL Committee of the Complaint made.Strange do you not think,if that was the case why complain in the First place.Yes Croydon had to pay,for the unedible Food provided.

Now did you know,that Epsom and Ewell still play at the Moatside,so dont bother going to High Road Chipstead if you read the Official CCL Website MOATSIDE IS WHERE THEY PLAY,they can update Murrells Musings weekly,but why bother with where 1 of their Member Clubs play

Smudge, now did you know St Pierre Park Hotel is a 4* Hotel, Les Rocquettes Hotel and The Yacht Hotel are 3* and the St Margarets Lodge Hotel is a 2* Hotel.

Did you know the referees have been accompanied by more supporters than the visiting clubs and they paid the price available at the time of booking, they did not travel pretending to be an official of a club.

Did you know that there were 1310 people at Footes Lane and only a few "fans" booed Mr Fish who contributed to his "ovation" so it's hardly fair to say all Guernsey fans behaved poorly.

Did you know Egham wanted Guernsey F C to pay for more than 22 people to come over.

Did you know how many nights and what star hotel this party of 10 people wanted for their trip and what time of year as this can make a difference.

Did you know the complaint from the hotel was supplied to the CCL Committee in writing and even though letters of apologies were sent by Croydon

F C they still professed their innocence at the CCL hearing.

I'm just saying!!

We took 25 people to Guernsey and happily paid around £120pp for the additional 3.

This cost was split between the whole squad.

Extremely well organised trip and an experience everyone who went will never forget.

Hopefully our footballing paths will cross again in the future.

Smudge, now did you know St Pierre Park Hotel is a 4* Hotel, Les Rocquettes Hotel and The Yacht Hotel are 3* and the St Margarets Lodge Hotel is a 2* Hotel.

Did you know the referees have been accompanied by more supporters than the visiting clubs and they paid the price available at the time of booking, they did not travel pretending to be an official of a club.

Did you know that there were 1310 people at Footes Lane and only a few "fans" booed Mr Fish who contributed to his "ovation" so it's hardly fair to say all Guernsey fans behaved poorly.

Did you know Egham wanted Guernsey F C to pay for more than 22 people to come over.

Did you know how many nights and what star hotel this party of 10 people wanted for their trip and what time of year as this can make a difference.

Did you know the complaint from the hotel was supplied to the CCL Committee in writing and even though letters of apologies were sent by Croydon

F C they still professed their innocence at the CCL hearing.

I'm just saying!!

Are you alledging that Clubs are sending over non Club Officials,please enlighten me.What do you class as Club Officials?

Are you alledging that Mr Fish got booed,because of a Refereeing decision,that you disagreed with?Maybe a Penalty even.

You see this is where I have a problem,we are all human after all,Refs get the best deal going,probably do not have to wait around for a Room for 2 hrs,now that would get them in a bad mood.Which may give them the hump before a big game.Players however do,which is upsetting in the least,would get me in a bad mood anyway.

Are you alledging that Clubs are sending over non Club Officials,please enlighten me.What do you class as Club Officials?

Are you alledging that Mr Fish got booed,because of a Refereeing decision,that you disagreed with?Maybe a Penalty even.

You see this is where I have a problem,we are all human after all,Refs get the best deal going,probably do not have to wait around for a Room for 2 hrs,now that would get them in a bad mood.Which may give them the hump before a big game.Players however do,which is upsetting in the least,would get me in a bad mood anyway.

And why would you have a problem with any of this Smudge as you are not involved with any club, have no connection to the league and you are not a match official therefore how does what Guernsey F C does or doesn't do for teams visiting Guernsey effect you.

Have you been appointed by the CCL Clubs to keep them appraised of what to expect when they visit Guernsey and make statements on their behalf after they have been to Guernsey.

Oh dear,showing your true colours again,keep the insults coming,did you attend the same School of Charm as G.D.

Dont 'Oh dear', you cause any backlash that happens. I am fully aware that I have bitten big time here but I am so fed up with you that I no longer care

Normally I am a rational normal person but you drive me to insults and I suggest you have done the same to other forumites. You are a nasty virus on this forum with your never ending crusade to cause or raise issues for Guernsey. Why? What has Guernsey done to upset you?

Jeff,this is a forum for open debate,and is quite a successful one at that.Reason for this is that posters do not have to say everything in the Garden is rosy,when it is obviously not.As for me driving people to insults and being a nasty virus,that means you have calmed down a little,after a good nights sleep.

And why would you have a problem with any of this Smudge as you are not involved with any club, have no connection to the league and you are not a match official therefore how does what Guernsey F C does or doesn't do for teams visiting Guernsey effect you.

Have you been appointed by the CCL Clubs to keep them appraised of what to expect when they visit Guernsey and make statements on their behalf after they have been to Guernsey.

You are correct that I have no connection with any of the above,but in this day of the Internet, information is freely available.Remember what people say to your Face,is not always what they think,who wants to stay in a Mouldy run down hotel,do you?I have not been appointed by anyone to keep them appraised or make statements on their behalf.

You are correct that I have no connection with any of the above,but in this day of the Internet, information is freely available.Remember what people say to your Face,is not always what they think,who wants to stay in a Mouldy run down hotel,do you?I have not been appointed by anyone to keep them appraised or make statements on their behalf.

Not sure what the link is between you having no connection to a club, the CCL or officials and the internet. As you say information is freely available on the internet however you didn't use it to get the correct * rating for St Pierre Park Hotel.

Are you saying that clubs who have visited Guernsey did not want to say things to Guernsey F C officials about their experience and they are using you to bring to Guernsey's attention the problems they had.

Lettuce,No one uses me,and never have,or ever will.Sometimes I read between the lines,like you have with your replies.Your obviously close to Guernsey FC,would you care to reveal yourself to all.Jeff did?

Smudge, reading between the lines it looks like you are being used, people telling you things so that you post them on the forum.

I have taken a keen interest in Guernsey F C and the impact they are having on Guernsey football and the Islands reputation off Island and have therefore been watching this site with interest. You appear to have the ear of many people in the CCL so I have noted your thoughts and comments as they appear to be passed on by those who have visited Guernsey.

I have observed from your comments that there does appear to be differnces between what people are saying when they are in Guernsey and what they are telling you after their trip.

I know some of the volunteers who are helping on match days and get some feedback from them.

From a football perspective in Guernsey only time will tell what the long term effect Guernsey F C will have and suspect there will be positive and negative aspects to this, I will continue to follow both senarios with interest.

Lettuce,thanks for your reply.Is people saying one thing to one persons face, and then spoken differently afterwards a New Thing?How many times have you yourself had a poor meal,a bad pint,and complained to the Establishment to their Face.Most people pay up then walk out the door,without complaining,but moan like hell afterwards,to friends etc.Many people I speak to at games,do not know me from Adam,but once met,they never forget me.Reason Honest,Open,Speak my mind,if your Crap,I will tell you so to your face,if your good/excellent I will tell you so to your face.The Hotel mistake has been rectified GOOD,Someone listened.Be interested to find out what Guernsey people think about the forming of Guernsey FC,and it's impact on Guernsey Football as a whole,as only 2% regularly attend Footes Lane,maybe the other 98%,are like the beginning of this post TWO FACED.Football at this level is my cup of Tea,nice friendly people who work hard for their Clubs,but I do have an issue with Ormering.Com who tells visitors to Guernsey that the pubs there are pricey,some not even worth the visit,but on the other hand recommends Pubs close to CCL Grounds Here,that are well worth a visit the Whyteleafe Tavern gets a good mention for Whyteleafe F.C. in the Vase, Their Clubhouse has a nice bar,decent food,reasonably priced,why not spend your money there,maybe they could give them a ring out of Courtesy,sure they would accomodate their needs.

its Matt Le Tissier

That would be the closest hes ever come to a Lettuce!

Edited by HKP