Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 29th September Fixtures, Results

Well that's fair enough, I suppose there is little or nothing to do socially in Winslow is there other than to get involved with the local Football Club

Oh so you know Winslow well then. Enlighten me please.....

I suppose there is little or nothing to do socially in Winslow is there other than to get involved with the local Football Club

Harsh.

Well that's fair enough, I suppose there is little or nothing to do socially in Winslow is there other than to get involved with the local Football Club

Harsh.

Savagebee - Have you been to Winslow then

No have you ?

But im sure there are plenty of good things to do in Winslow.

It was a bit of a rude thing to say about the place in my opinion.

No have you ?

But im sure there are plenty of good things to do in Winslow.

It was a bit of a rude thing to say about the place in my opinion.

Same as any small town mate really. Rhodes prob jealous he couldn't afford to live there ;-)

I'd also love to know how he spends his busy social calendar he must be a right man about town. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. If and when we play Hanwell I show you the sights and sounds of Winslow lol.

Some Premier Division reports from yesterday:

6-3 AFC Dunstable v Hillingdon Borough

0-3 Biggleswade United v Ampthill Town

4-6 Hadley v Aylesbury United

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,783.0.html

1-3 Harefield United v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20120929

0-0 Haringey Borough v Colney Heath

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=855706&conf=&div=

2-3 Hertford Town v London Colney

0-3 Holmer Green v Berkhamsted

3-1 London Tigers v Stotfold

4-1 St Margaretsbury v Hatfield Town

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/stmargaretsbury/s/match-report-40990.html?fixture_id=1297667&official=0

1-4 Tring Athletic v Oxhey Jets

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1866

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

It was a bit of a rude thing to say about the place in my opinion

Savagebee - I didn't say that Winslow was a bad place to live, just boring that's all compared to the life we know and love in London

Savagebee - I didn't say that Winslow was a bad place to live, just boring that's all compared to the life we know and love in London

True, after all Winslow doesn't have congestion charges, riots, cardboard city, high rise flats, tramps.....yep you can't beat the smoke eh Cliff for top notch squalor?

No13 - Having nothing whatsoever to do outside school hours and during school holidays leads to youngsters hanging around on street corners and in parks drinking, smoking and generally being intimidating and a nuisance to the public, that must be rife in a place such as Winslow.

No13 - Having nothing whatsoever to do outside school hours and during school holidays leads to youngsters hanging around on street corners and in parks drinking, smoking and generally being intimidating and a nuisance to the public, that must be rife in a place such as Winslow.

Quite the opposite Rhodes..it's a nice little place & put it this way,If I had to chose between Winslow & London for my kids to grow up in...it'd be Winslow 10 times out of 10

No comments on Aylesbury coming from 4-1 down at 48 mins to win 6-4 at Hadley, with an 8-minute hat-trick from Stacey Field?... unbelievable game!

No comments on Aylesbury coming from 4-1 down at 48 mins to win 6-4 at Hadley, with an 8-minute hat-trick from Stacey Field?... unbelievable game!

I was chatting to Joycey yesterday..the game sounded quality...lookin forward to the ampthill game comin up...both teams doin well at the min & with all the mk lads involved it should be a good one!

I was chatting to Joycey yesterday..the game sounded quality...lookin forward to the ampthill game comin up...both teams doin well at the min & with all the mk lads involved it should be a good one!

Yep we're looking forward to it as well - lots of ex-Aylesbury players in the Ampthill team!

I think we can safely add Winslow to an ever increasing list of clubs....

Haringey Borough

Kentish Town

Sport London e Benfica

Ampthill

Ruislip Manor

Oxhey Jets

Any more....??

Add Risborough to that. Not impressed by his Bon Accord comment when we got to the Semi against Chalfont two years ago. I asked for an apology if we didn't get beat 36-0. We lost 2-0 and, guess what, still waiting. I just ignore his comments normally, but to slag off a place like Winslow is totally out of order.

Risborough Rangers 0 Hanwell Town 6

A good day out at a nice club and a nice ground.

Six different goal scorers for us today i wonder when that last happend.

We rested players today and got the win, 6 goals and a clean sheet a job well done for me.

I hope Risborough Rangers FC go up this season.

We won't be going anywhere without lights, but thank you for the sentiment. Totally outplayed us second half and no complaints about the result. However not impressed by your gangsta no 6 laughing at our player being carried off to hospital.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Must it? Where is the evidence for a statement like this?

Add Risborough to that. Not impressed by his Bon Accord comment when we got to the Semi against Chalfont two years ago. I asked for an apology if we didn't get beat 36-0. We lost 2-0 and, guess what, still waiting. I just ignore his comments normally, but to slag off a place like Winslow is totally out of order.

I remember that I called him on it too. He also claimed it must have been Chalfonts reserves. Moron. Let's hope you get lights. Last time I was there I'm sure I saw planning notices about it.