Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 29th September Fixtures, Results

Well presumably the match report will be on Cockfosters Website shortly so why should I post my take of events, I doubt Winslow United will bother though as it would be too humiliating

I bet you £200 We do "bother" care to put your money where your mouth is?

Always avoiding aren't you.

As they say put up or shut up.

Edited by Winslow Boy

To be fair you were mob handed at Chalk Lane yesterday so you must care but it would appear the team are well out of their depth in Division One this season and, at the end of the day, it's what you do when you cross that white line isn't it.

To be fair you were mob handed at Chalk Lane yesterday so you must care but it would appear the team are well out of their depth in Division One this season and, at the end of the day, it's what you do when you cross that white line isn't it.

What do you mean mob handed? Explain yourself. We are out of our depth at the moment. You gonna take the bet then?

Chris Setterfields dad an intelligent quiet successful businessman, Colin O'Dell our Chairman who runs his own Financial Adisors company a quiet man, John Spencer local fella kit man nicest bloke you could ever meet and parents of a player I don't know. All very honest people got on well with Cockfosters lot and all displaying a good sense of humour in the current situation, unless someone from Cockfosters cares to disagree I had a good chat with a few in their boardroom who were very pleasant and supportive of us. I can be a one man army but got on with everyone I spoke too. So if you are going to try and slander our good name please try and back it up with evidence. You are walking a dangerous line with comments like that. In fact I hope someone who posts on here will come on and either back Rhodes up, offer their thoughts on our 'mob' or share my view.

Edited by Winslow Boy

You are walking a dangerous line with comments like that. In fact I hope someone who posts on here will come on and either back Rhodes up, offer their thoughts on our 'mob' or share my view.

I think we can safely add Winslow to an ever increasing list of clubs....

Haringey Borough

Kentish Town

Sport London e Benfica

Ampthill

Ruislip Manor

Oxhey Jets

Any more....??

Haringey Borough

Kentish Town

Sport London e Benfica

Ampthill

Ruislip Manor

Oxhey Jets

Any more....??

To be fair his history of slander against us goes back 6 years I'd say just probably not as much as the others. It's quite sad really.

Chris Setterfields dad an intelligent quiet successful businessman, Colin O'Dell our Chairman who runs his own Financial Adisors company a quiet man, John Spencer local fella kit man nicest bloke you could ever meet and parents of a player I don't know. All very honest people got on well with Cockfosters lot and all displaying a good sense of humour in the current situation, unless someone from Cockfosters cares to disagree I had a good chat with a few in their boardroom who were very pleasant and supportive of us. I can be a one man army but got on with everyone I spoke too. So if you are going to try and slander our good name please try and back it up with evidence. You are walking a dangerous line with comments like that. In fact I hope someone who posts on here will come on and either back Rhodes up, offer their thoughts on our 'mob' or share my view.

Having been at Winslow only last Tuesday night I will echo everything that Winslow Boy has stated above. Extremely friendly and welcoming people in the clubhouse and on the sidelines. The only good thing about this Winslow Boy is that he is leaving us alone at the moment!!!! Im sure it wont be long before its our turn again.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Having been at Winslow only last Tuesday night I will echo everything that Winslow Boy has stated above. Extremely friendly and welcoming people in the clubhouse and on the sidelines. The only good thing about this Winslow Boy is that he is leaving us alone at the moment!!!! Im sure it wont be long before its our turn again.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Hahaha. Thanks we will need some luck. All the best to you too.

This could be interesting with Harpenden Town six points clear at the top of the table, I hope one of the Officials remembers to bring an abacus

Once again kn0bhead you make a tw@t of yourself - why don't you stop your constant sniping at the people of Kentish Town Football Club and stick to what you do best - copying reports from other forums and posting them.

Haringey Borough

Kentish Town

Sport London e Benfica

Ampthill

Ruislip Manor

Oxhey Jets

Any more....??

I'm surprised the figure is only seven now giving his track record

Edited by Karen Browne

I'm surprised the figure is only seven now giving his track record

Notice no response or evidence to back up his "mon handed" comment. I'll get my face to face with him at some point this season.

Notice no response or evidence to back up his "mon handed" comment. I'll get my face to face with him at some point this season.

Winslow Boy - I meant that you had a lot of Committee/fans at Chalk Lane yesterday, or so it seemed, I'm surprised so many travelled that distance (apart from you that is) as you must have known full well you were in for a hiding beforehand

Winslow Boy - I meant that you had a lot of Committee/fans at Chalk Lane yesterday, or so it seemed, I'm surprised so many travelled that distance (apart from you that is) as you must have known full well you were in for a hiding beforehand

Well that's not mob handed is it. We normally take

much more. We ain't fair weather the club has passionate people that care and support the club deeply. We knew in all probability we would get slaughtered but that's what supporting is rain or shine ups and downs. Of course I don't expect you to understand that because I'm talking about passion, loyalty, commitment, involvement, sacrifice etc... I travelled I didn't teleport there. ;-)

You taking my bet? Gonna actually grow a pair?

Edited by Winslow Boy

I'm surprised so many travelled that distance (apart from you that is) as you must have known full well you were in for a hiding beforehand

What does that matter you should support your team through thick and thin dont you think.

Well that's not mob handed is it. We normally take much more

Well that's fair enough, I suppose there is little or nothing to do socially in Winslow is there other than to get involved with the local Football Club

Haringey Borough

Kentish Town

Sport London e Benfica

Ampthill

Ruislip Manor

Oxhey Jets

Any more....??

London Colney I believe.

Was he not asked to leave by a couple of youngsters?