Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dreadful decision by Rotherham Borough Council

I wonder if members of certain demo firm ever got their money back?

My clear memory is of EU getting as far up a certain conman's ar$e as he could when said conman was Chairman of his club. Talk about someone who has it bad.

Mug.

And I got striped up for exactly how much???

Really,schoolboy error Lucy,bet her indoors wasn't too happy at the time?

Think you've got your facts wrong. Yet again. Never mind, we can't expect much.

Hardly the sort of people to get mugged off now.

But they did didnt they?..........and i seem to remember me and the missus being vilified on the HX forum for trying to warn everyone what a conman he was whilst also being accused of being a benefits cheat

But they did didnt they?..........and i seem to remember me and the missus being vilified on the HX forum for trying to warn everyone what a conman he was whilst also being accused of being a benefits cheat

Ah, EU has such a short memory.

What a mug.

And I got striped up for exactly how much???

Really,schoolboy error Lucy,bet her indoors wasn't too happy at the time?

Think you will find it was the Bigg Town Chairman who got striped up.....your serve EU

Edited by BUFC

Sorry BUFC,I don't honestly remember that,am sure Loosely will say that I have my facts wrong once again ;)

What a mug

Afraid it's a case of you making a complete tit of yourself twice in 24 hours EU. Research EU.

Sorry BUFC,I don't honestly remember that

20k + for a supa dupa shower that is still in Finland.........had to go to TP and do a rush job to get ground passed for start of season

mind you, the fat cvnt deserved it - conman conned by a conman lol!

Edited by BUFC

Ha ha yeah,going to troll through hundreds of thousands of posts to prove a point.Will leave that to those with more time on heir hands,off you go then.

That's right Mug, run off with your tail between your legs.

Mate,do not remember that one bit or anything on our forum.

Sorry but I really think you are getting our forum confused with maybe another one where you all had spats with hm,saying hat,g may of just removed it at the time.

Pe,no need to comment now on my apparent memory loss lucifer.

Ha ha,why what you going to do about it then???

Absolutely nothing, why spoil the exhibition you've made of yourself. Essex's finest. lol.

basically if your got rats in your garden dont keep leaving food out for them and thats what the welfare state does and then wonders why it has more and bigger rats,theres a dramatic difference between a family who claims which is rightfully theirs during times of recession and the professional claimants who have never ever paid a penny in.

So basically some of the benefit claimants are rats and some are just mice. A modern day Parable.

All sorted then.