Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dreadful decision by Rotherham Borough Council

The terrible twins are still knocking around then

Alan,you do come out with complete garbage at times,you actually forget the bullsh1t that sprouts from your fingers,very dangerous trait that.

From this thread Alan has already challenged you to prove what you are accusing him of. A simple job of quoting isn't it. That you don't seem able to manage.

So meanwhile can we keep the thread on topic and opinions based on fact?

Right then...

Loose... Winston McKenzie is an ex-Liebore member, so don't take what he says too seriously. He certainly does not speak for UKIP on the whole, and if you paid him enough he'd stand for Nasty Nick's rabble.

Little wonder no-one takes UKIP seriously if they select candidates to represent them as an MP, who dont speak for the party, and is so unprincipled they would stand for any other party that paid them enough, (your words not mine).

Hard to understand why anyone should support such a rabble.

Edited by missunderstood

Sorry,i do believe i challenged alan first,if we are being pedantic about it.A challenge that i have issued on more than one occassion and one that has never been fulfilled.

Is Alan your new Uncle urchin,someone to look up to,to believe,to worship?

And still no quote of the evidence. Someone's too busy with their chips.

Why should i have to?

One has provided an initial enquiry into Alans pathetic claims which have been ignored time and time again.

Ps,have you heard from Uncle urchin recently??

Because until you do as far as I'm concerned you can't.

Shall we get back on topic or do you consider your ex chairman "on topic"?

Sorry,i do believe i challenged alan first,if we are being pedantic about it.A challenge that i have issued on more than one occassion and one that has never been fulfilled.

Is Alan your new Uncle urchin,someone to look up to,to believe,to worship?

Still waiting to see a post of mine where I have ever said a friend of mine is owed money by AFCH.

Loose, they're always soft and fluffy for you dear ;)

McKenzie isn't trusted by many in UKIP, and his appointment did not go down well with traditionalists who feared infiltration from the left. He won't last long,in my opinion.

I read the article, and TBH it's cobblers in my opinion. It's the same line that's been peddled by Lance Gerald Watkins who has spoken at UKIP meetings in the past but was kicked out of the party due to having links with dubious people in Labour such as David Steel. He wrote an article entitled UKIP v EU KIP which was a load of lies saying that UKIP was funded by corruption and that Nigel Farage was a liar. Yet, Lance's accusations have no credible base and even he has admitted it was done to spite UKIP as he had been told to leave the party.

Maybe the party has moved away from what Mr. Syed wanted it to be, but I will certainly lose no sleep over this.

Loose, they're always soft and fluffy for you dear ;)

McKenzie isn't trusted by many in UKIP, and his appointment did not go down well with traditionalists who feared infiltration from the left. He won't last long,in my opinion.

I read the article, and TBH it's cobblers in my opinion. It's the same line that's been peddled by Lance Gerald Watkins who has spoken at UKIP meetings in the past but was kicked out of the party due to having links with dubious people in Labour such as David Steel.

Can you explain why UKIP selected a candidate that isnt even trusted by his own party, and why the electorate should trust him?. and the dubious David Steel is a former leader of the LIBERAL PARTY, and as far as I know has never been a member of the Labour Party.

Can you explain why UKIP selected a candidate that isnt even trusted by his own party, and why the electorate should trust him?. and the dubious David Steel is a former leader of the LIBERAL PARTY, and as far as I know has never been a member of the Labour Party.

My thoughts exactly. To a tee.

Alan, Loose:

1) No,you'd have to ask Nigel Farage as to why he was chosen.

2) My bad, I thought he was a member of Labour.

Returning to the original theme of this thread, its possible that Rotherham Council considered it inapropriate for a couple to foster children who support an unprincipled political party who ask the electorate to vote for someone that doesnt even speak for the party, and would be a candidate for any other party if the money was right, and even worse its own members dont understand why he was selected.

The fact that any child that needs foster care obviously already has problems and emotional issues to overcome, and if society wants them to become well balanced responsible adults then the correct choice of foster parents is paramount. No-one would seriously suggest black kids or any other child, would be suitably placed with BNP members, so I dont understand why the European ethnic Rotherham Three (children) should be placed with anyone unless their views had been strenuously vetted, which in this case they obviously had not.

Edited by missunderstood

My cousin brought up foster children and their lives weren't particulary pleasant prior to being fostered. I don't remember at any point my cousin or her husband attempting to indoctrinate their politcal views upon them (they both turned out well as it goes). Obviously people who want to foster and suport the BNP or any other extremist party is an issue as you can't trust them with children but UKIP? (I'm NOT a UKIP supporter, far from it). Surely a loving environment is the most important issue here.

My cousin brought up foster children and their lives weren't particulary pleasant prior to being fostered. I don't remember at any point my cousin or her husband attempting to indoctrinate their politcal views upon them (they both turned out well as it goes). Obviously people who want to foster and suport the BNP or any other extremist party is an issue as you can't trust them with children but UKIP? (I'm NOT a UKIP supporter, far from it). Surely a loving environment is the most important issue here.

Unfortunately some of us do consider UkIP to be an extremist party, a party which seems to be based on the principle that we are British and we know better than our friends and allies from Europe, and even further afield.

It could well be argued that was the same tactics used by the Nazis when they convinced the German people that it was they who are the master race, and better than anyone else, and ethnic minorities like jews,gays and gypsies etc could be treated like dirt.

Is that the kind of society we want our children and future generations to inherit, and are these the kind of people we want to foster and mould our children into responsible adults that will hopefully support us in our old age. IMO the answer to that is a resounding no.

Edited by missunderstood

There's extremism on both sides of the political divide though.

Your assertions that UKIP are like the Nazi Party are way wide of the mark - UKIP have NEVER said that immigrants and ethnic minorities are dirt, and I would certainly never treat them as such.

My mantra is to respect others as I would like them to respect me. The sad thing is that there are some immigrants and ethnic minorities who treat British people as though they are dirt. In Gloucester, for instance, some Muslims want Sharia Law brought in and won't listen to those who say no - surely that is treating people like dirt?

Alan, you might consider UKIP to be extreme... but let's look at the Labour Party and their extremism shall we? Political Correctness, Diktats, Apparatchiks, Fabians, Lord Nazir Ahmed, Harriet Harman and her relationship with the PIE (not the type you eat either!), inviting the whack-job Raed Salah to speak at a Labour Conference (a man who cried when Osama Bin Laden died).

Not exactly a Rose-y bunch are they?