Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Holloway and Osborn take charge for rest of the season

Wellsie

Does that mean we cannot find someone? Or does it mean we might have found someone who is under contract till the end of the season?

Cugley is the only one they have spoke to if I'm right and he turned us down.

So what names will be in the frame

I'm not going into any detail but we have stated publically (the official website) that a number of interviews were conducted in addition to contact with Neil Cugley.

Great news have managed to sell my sun lounger(used to lie on it during matches to follow the ball) on ebay to some bloke in Dover as he says he needs one now

Oh, he didn't do too badly. 16th when he joined, 2nd when he left. Our best manager since...Chris Kinnear. Anyway, good luck to CH. Not easy having two roles, player and manager.

We have players capable of scoring goals. But for whatever reason they are not doing so.

Both of our apparent first choice strikers have ten goals a piece in all competitions and 9 between them in the league- I know we were totally spoiled first half of last season but that just isn't enough

Both of our apparent first choice strikers have ten goals a piece in all competitions and 9 between them in the league- I know we were totally spoiled first half of last season but that just isn't enough

Well I wish they would hurry up and score, another defeat tonight, played 7 won 1 lost 6, what has happened?

This is becoming a nightmare season after so much promise!!

Apart from our usual early cup exits seems a pretty good season to me.

From about 16th last season to possibly top half this season is slow steady progress;and that what is required.

It was never realistic to go from 15th to top so quickly.

Was really hoping we could go from top half to top 5 ,and ideally win league outright next season,but another management change loses us some continuity again.

Apart from our usual early cup exits seems a pretty good season to me.

From about 16th last season to possibly top half this season is slow steady progress;and that what is required.

It was never realistic to go from 15th to top so quickly.

Was really hoping we could go from top half to top 5 ,and ideally win league outright next season,but another management change loses us some continuity again.

thank you! the voice of reason ;)