Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's latest scores

yes!!! get in wot a result :D

Fantastic Result, Must of Been a Great Effort From The Lads Tonight, on To Dorchester, Get a Result There and it Will Be an Amazing 3 games for us!

Out of the blocks quickly again, definite penalty for the first goal, well done to the ref for not bottling it.

Withstood a lot of pressure in the match particularly in the second half but always looked dangerous going forward.

Not picking anyone out tonight, whole team did well.

the teams that have got games in hand around us, still have got to win them to move above us and i cant see them all doing so...

Spot on.

You're not down the bottom because you are winning games all the time. Billericay v Staines will be one of those games for starters.

According to some Chelmsford fans,not all,we are a shocking side!!! Why do these people watch football when they blatantly know fck all about the game.

We ripped them apart,won everything,looked like scoring every time we went forward,could of had 6 or 7.

Their team took their eye off the ball,there's no doubt they are a talented side and one of their directors was heard saying at half time "not one of their players would get in our team"

Really?

I suggest you look at your fullbacks,because they were sh1t,your strikers were poor and ours scored 3.

BOSH

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX.

Saying all that,the majority of their fans after the final whistle were more than complimentary about our performance and most couldn't understand why we are down the bottom.

We are a great team Arburjis!

I couldn't go 'cos I had a special thing on at my uni, we had to meet super famous people

As for super famous people, if Susan Boyle can, someone with a brain can

Anyway, WHAT A WIN!

So please for everyone especially Annie.

She was getting to sound like Wivenoe.

Had us relegated last month.

Still a lot to do, but hopefully there's more optimism now.

Good luch Saturday and have a nice weekend.

Due a lot of rain Friday and Saturday.