Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 1st/2nd/3rd/4th April

GOAL: Colney Heath 0 Dunstable Town 3 (Leon Cashman 55 mins)

GOAL: Oxhey Jets 2 Tring Athletic 0 (Lee Inch 65 mins)

GOAL: Codicote 0 Stony Stratford Town 1

GOAL: Harefield United 2 Stotfold 1

GOAL: Colney Heath 0 Dunstable Town 4 (Lee Roache 58 mins)

GOAL: London Tigers 4 Hillingdon Borough 0

GOAL: Buckingham Athletic 0 Bedford 3 (65 mins)

GOAL: Colney Heath 0 Dunstable Town 5 (Lee Roache 72 mins)

GOAL: Oxhey Jets 3 Tring Athletic 0 (Lewis Putman 83 mins)

GOAL: Hertford Town 2 Hadley 0 (Mark Summers 73 mins)

GOAL: London Tigers 5 Hillingdon Borough 0

GOAL: Hertford Town 2 Hadley 1 (Hakim Medfai 90+1 mins)

Edited by Karen Browne

FT: Oxhey Jets 3 Tring Athletic 0

FT: Buckingham Athletic 0 Bedford 3

FT: Colney Heath 0 Dunstable Town 5

FT: Codicote 0 Stony Stratford Town 1

FT: Hertford Town 2 Hadley 1

FT: Ampthill Town 6 Holmer Green 1

FT: Harefield United 2 Stotfold 1

FT: Kings Langley 1 Winslow United 2

Edited by Karen Browne

Thursday 4th April

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY Semi Final

0-5 Colney Heath v Dunstable Town

PREMIER DIVISION

6-1 Ampthill Town v Holmer Green

2-1 Harefield United v Stotfold

2-1 Hertford Town v Hadley

5-0 London Tigers v Hillingdon Borough

3-0 Oxhey Jets v Tring Athletic

2-0 St Margaretsbury v Hanwell Town

DIVISION ONE

0-3 Buckingham Athletic v Bedford

0-2 Harpenden Town v Hoddesdon Town

1-2 Kings Langley v Winslow United

3-1 Southall v Kentish Town

DIVISION ONE CUP Semi Final

0-1 Codicote v Stony Stratford Town

DIVISION TWO

2-2 Tring Corinthians v Aston Clinton

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

4-1 Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Langford Reserves

1-1 Holmer Green Reserves v Kings Langley Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

1-3 Winslow United Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

Edited by Karen Browne

Come on stony good luck against Codicote (the plastic Londoners)

No love loss there Lee B? What happened tuesday didnt kick off did it? ...

Sounds like you need to call the SSML legendary striker Dan Cockerton back. - Mido of non league.

Just seen cockers on channel 4 dogging tales lol in a foxes mask lol

Ha. Ah hes not one of them John Terry boys is he. Thought he was a man of class and was due to spearhead and bring the glory days back to Cranfield?

A Groundhopper's Views

SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE 1

Crawley Green 5-2 New Bradwell St. Peter

Admission & doorstop £5.00 2x filled rolls & coffee £3.40

Attendance 11

With all Wednesday's possibles playing at home tonight, I plumped for a bit of goalwhoring, especially given NB's score on Saturday. Clearly during the first half, nobody had read the script as CG had a penalty saved before suffering the indignity of going 0-2 down. After half-time, the substances undoubtedly slipped in the half-time teas began to take effect as NB fell to pieces and completely vindicated my decision to pick this over the others.

Felt a bit sorry for the NB official willing to take his teenage son to the game only for the "boy" to insist on bring one of his mates so they could spend the whole game sexting each other. Then again if they couldn't be bothered, why should the players?

Jonno Good season for the club so far but will you win anything ? I see both teams are slipping down the table lol.Great season so far congrats to you and all at Hoddie.Good luck tonight.

6 point evening for the Lilywhites Lee. Both teams top of their leagues. I've had worse nights.

Long way to go though....

Best of luck to Cranfield for the rest of the season in their hunt for success....Lots to play for before the season ends...

Nice one Jonno good win last night at the picturesque harpenden lol got to be on a par with 61fc.We need all the luck we can get this season after having 5 players left from last season.With all that's gone on this season I think it's been a better one than last ! Some winnable games coming up but who knows we can beat teams who are top then lose 8-2.

Ref stopped game on about 75 minutes due to lack of light..

Tring Corinthians v Aston Clinton (Kick off 6.30pm)

6.30 kick off. Are they going to get all the cars parked behind the goal to put their headlights on for the last half hour or are they only going to play 30 mins each way?

R

6 point evening for the Lilywhites Lee. Both teams top of their leagues. I've had worse nights.

Long way to go though....

Best of luck to Cranfield for the rest of the season in their hunt for success....Lots to play for before the season ends...

Is the match report up yet?

Thursday 4th April

DIVISION ONE

3-1 Southall v Kentish Town

A report from another Forum:

Southall 3 Kentish Town 1 SSML Div 1

Admission £3 incl 16 page prog

Attendance 25 (hc)

Coffee £1

I saw 3 burgers being cooked pre match but they'd vanished by half time as had the pan.

Average game on a cold night at Hanwell with Southall taking the lead only for KT to equalise before half time.

Looked like finishing that way until Cyrus Vanterpool no 7 for Southall scored a stunner then sent over a beautiful cross field ball for Southall to add another. Still time for a 25 yard shot from Southalls no 9 to hit the post before the final whistle.

Game kicked off at nearly 7.55 finishing around 9.45 but not sure if this was baked bean related delay or not.

No love loss there Lee B? What happened tuesday didnt kick off did it? ...

Sounds like you need to call the SSML legendary striker Dan Cockerton back. - Mido of non league.

As Lee hasn't replied no it didn't kick off. From reading the match reports from Cranfield against us this year I'm not sure what their animosity against us comes from.

Tuesday night...

Codicote just played 50 yard balls all night,I will never ask any team of mine to play like that regardless of results. They did have 2 wide men and 2 forwards who were willing to chase the long ball all night.I don't think either of their full backs passed the ball less than 20 yards ! The winning goal came from yes you guessed it a long ball and the wide midfielder getting on the end of it and squaring the ball for a Codicote player to score.

We played 4-2-4 as we rested 7 players and the final goal came from our full back crossing the ball from the touchline. Cranfield keeper was man of the match.. We played 4.2.4 and if Cranfield would have passed the ball we would of have to change it a we were wide open through the middle of the park.

I have nothing against you or your club,regarding the match reports,at your place you battered us for 30 mins scored 4 goals game over better team won,and the game last week as you pointed out you played 4-2-4 which meant as I said long balls from back to front.Resting 7 players or not which by the way didn't do you much good should have been a draw.As i said would not ask any of my team to play that way.I know you won but it was awfull if you want to play that way then that's your bag crack on its just not the way I feel is right for the development of my younger players.

Edited by lee bearman

Coffee £1

I wonder how long he had to queue for the coffee at Reynolds Field last night

Match higlights of Colney Heath v Dunstable Town inc (from around 1m 10s the Colney red card incident which the home side seemed somewhat upset about... as you'll see it was the correct decision by the referee)

Town were too good. Very impressive side. They'll do very well at Step 4 next season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKN3NsmExyI&feature=youtu.be

DIVISION TWO

This game has now gone down on mitoo as abandoned on 76th minute and to be replayed in May, how much of the game needs to be played for a result to stand?? Surely it was obvious a 630pm ko was never going to finish in normal light well done to the league again wasting people's time!!

DIVISION TWO

This game has now gone down on mitoo as abandoned on 76th minute and to be replayed in May, how much of the game needs to be played for a result to stand?? Surely it was obvious a 630pm ko was never going to finish in normal light well done to the league again wasting people's time!!

What a shambles!

U said come on stony against the plastic cockneys for no reason. Someone asked what you have against us and did it kick off. I replied no it didnt we rested people and there seemed like nothing between the sides. So ur real amnamosity is because we played long ball in your opinion tursday night. If thats the case you must hate a lot of the teams in this league! I dont give a shit about cranfield. So I dont no why u bother to keep having a dig at us. Theres one team who dive and roll around in the league I cannot stand but apart from that everyone seems oright. Are u gonna mention codicote on here every time we lose. I wont bother doing it back be boring doing it every week!