Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekend games - 5th / 6th / 7th April

Raynes PV 0 Ash Utd 0

evenly fought game with not many chances, but on another day we may have nicked it but that would have been unfair on Raynes PV

Great people at Raynes & thanks for another good afternoon (still wish you had done us a favour over easter)

Its a point on the road but 4 MUST win home games coming up if we have any chance of suriving

Cheers Duncs fully enjoyed my day, thanks to u too Pad.....

Catch up again soon Duncs..

Edited by Weeble

bedfont sports 0 dorking 0

wouldnt of complained if we lost dorking made the better chances an our young keeper was mom which says it all we changed formation as our wide men havent been good of late. didnt work but its a learning curve at this stage of season we cant go down so time to learn more an nurture the youth . we need freshening up to many complacent players having a stroll we move on!!

You still at H&R weebs or did you leave with Mark Harper?

Watched Hampton beat Enfield 4-2 Thursday. PB is in temporary charge until the end of the season, so well done PB on your debut victory !.

Bomaya, I think you will find that Weebs has left Hampton & Richmond

You still at H&R weebs or did you leave with Mark Harper?

No mate left on the same day as Mark and the capital and reserve team managers... Great fans whom I wish the very best

Did you leave weebs or was you and the management relieved of your duties? I thought Hampton were doing well this season?

We all resigned,