Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekend games - 5th / 6th / 7th April

How do work that out, the problem is your all blinded and stuck up there backside.

And actually I haven't always slagged them off I've wished them luck in the Vase on many occasions I feel in my opinion they think there are better people than mainlanders.

Having played them twice and spoken to some of their players and fans they definitely don't the think are better than any one else. I know you are just trying I get a bite out of people but they are genuinely a decent club with genuine people.

Well done to Westfields on a great result considering the circumstances, all the best to Daryn. This result keeps the title race poised for a great run in still having to play Frimley Green twice. Must also congratulate Frimley who had a tough week with four games and to come away with twelve points was impressive. Looking forward to next Saturdays game when these two meet.

Met up with me old mate Weeble yesterday and took in a couple of matches,we ended up at Frimley and watched the 2nd half of thier match against Epsom another good performance saw them easily beat thier opponenents in front of a very good crowd,have to say weebs is great company and he is very knowledgable and its amazing his forsight into what happens next in a game,its almost like a snooker player who can think about his next three shots before actually hitting a ball.

Met up with me old mate Weeble yesterday and took in a couple of matches,we ended up at Frimley and watched the 2nd half of thier match against Epsom another good performance saw them easily beat thier opponenents in front of a very good crowd,have to say weebs is great company and he is very knowledgable and its amazing his forsight into what happens next in a game,its almost like a snooker player who can think about his next three shots before actually hitting a ball.

Have you left Sandhurst now duncs?

How do work that out, the problem is your all blinded and stuck up there backside.

And actually I haven't always slagged them off I've wished them luck in the Vase on many occasions I feel in my opinion they think there are better people than mainlanders.

That's quite some chip on your shoulder. Hope you find a way to get over it.

Guernsey 2 Camberley 2 watching on Guernsey tv thought Camberley gave a good account of themselves hope that does not sound biased, as we have been absolutely awful lately, thats 4 points off them this season, also very well done to Cove on their win last night.

Fair play to Cambo. They fully deserved their point, but still mightily frustrated at chucking away 2 points. Sat too deep the last 20 mins and it just invited them to pressure us. Luke Winch's miss at 2-0 when one on one with keeper was key. Also thought Digger, our 2nd choice keeper, despite making a couple of excellent stops, was probably at fault for both goals, obviously conceding the pen for the first, but caught in no man's land for the second. Still no point whingeing. Heads up - onto Farnham and well done Cambo. Bob, you're not Rooster in disguise are you? A lot of us who follow GFC are Manelanders.

Egham have two tough away games coming up this week in RPV and Cove so momentum could swing yet again. Looks like it will be an exciting end to the season for neutrals. Agree with everything Ormering has said above. We have definitely looked tired but well done to Cove and Camberley for two excellent results for the away side at Footes Lane. We'll just have to go and put things right against Farnham. Luke Winch's miss definitely the key. That would have been game over. Awful sitter.

Edited by Green Lion

Great highlights again Trevor, gives us a lot to work on in preperation for our 'two-legged' fixtures with Guernsey!

Thanks very much for the brilliant coverage - and the 70s sounding music! (Also you have helped me get some mistakes corrected.)

I am sure that whoever gets to the League Cup Final would like to have your skills to hand for a CD.

Duncs agree with Andy's football knowledge but honestly don't think he is taller enough to play snooker.

Great highlights again Trevor, gives us a lot to work on in preperation for our 'two-legged' fixtures with Guernsey!

Thanks Ace. Didn't realise you had them twice. What an easy week, Egham, Guernsey and Guernsey! :o

Thanks very much for the brilliant coverage - and the 70s sounding music! (Also you have helped me get some mistakes corrected.)

I am sure that whoever gets to the League Cup Final would like to have your skills to hand for a CD.

Thank you tempestward, be great if you could add the link on Egham's website!

will be a very interesting week a head for both Egham and Guernsey, will the seven new palyers for Guernsey manage to play some time or did they play today,Egham will have a tough week with another 3 hard games in 5 days not with the biggest squad in the world, good luck to both teams