Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch '24 hour Dartathon' for the Teenage Cancer Trust

Fat Tom Daley

A rival club are holding their beerfest that weekend

Yes Annifer but Arburjis suggested an interest in going so I thought I'd point out there is a clash

I spoke to Colin Burford the other night who said that it was arranged quickly to basically get us working with TCT so I am all for it.

My only problem is,that being the person who usually arranges the darts,it would of been nice to have some input into this,but sadly,if it was discussed at the last Supporters Association meeting then missed this as I was too busy rushing my daughter to hospital.

I raised an objection on here about 2/3 weeks ago which was totally ignored and then It was only brought up again after I pretty much posted the same thing again.

I don't want to determind everything that goes on at the Supporters Association but the fact it appears I can no longer even discuss things on an open forum when quite simply all I was trying to do was discuss whether this date was the best for the given charity,only to be called negative is suggesting to me that maybe it's time to call it a day with regards to the SA

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Hope Isla is OK.

I wouldn't have a go at anyone for organising an event.

We have a social committee in my office. I organise events outside their domain.

They always support me as they know i'm giving up free time to do it.

Rob mate, i think everyone appreciates the amount of time you give up for the club.

Take a deep breath and sit back and lets see what happens.

If mistakes are made we can learn from them.

Good Luck Jordan

Isla was ok,can't divulge too much info as it would embarrass her when she is older lol.

As for the darts,I hope it goes well.of course I do,but if we arrange any event an a objection/query etc is made,whether it be on here or phone or in person then that person will always get a response instead of totally being ignored which if that did happen to one of our members then I would fully expect them to be annoyed about it,because I make an observation,why should that be any different?

Latest List

Me

Burf

Kilbey

Darren

Alan

Aunties Dad

Diamond (maybe)

Danny

Evan

Simon

Harry L

Harry S

Karen 

Terry

Gareth (maybe)

Pete

Got a few more aswell who are letting me know.

If people can tell me when they can play

Edited by Just A Fat Tom Daley

Don't expect me to be able to even see the board but I'll throw some darts in the general direction. Presume darts will be supplied? Will the bar be open througout the 24 hours?

No word yet on when the bar will be open. thought about bringing down a sleeping bag and dossing down during the night. 

Be there nice and early for a full english Saturday morning, don't mind paying if necessary. 

And my name still isn't on the list, is it something even my friends won't tell me about?