Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I see that this was actually a SSML thread so apologies to those who had no say in this.

Poor moderating though by whoever thought it was OK to sling their unwanted goods to a forum which is usually used to actually discuss "General" football issues,not the validity of someone's twitter account,which lets face it,has no real relevance to this forum

Eastside Urchin - my apologies I should have moved it to General Conversation but obviously got my General's mixed up.

Feel free to move it.

Eastside Urchin - my apologies .....

Dont apologise to Biz Town Barry Karen, you're the finest modarator this place has. He's just being a traffic warden and unfortunatly we have diplomatic number plates.

If anyone on here is following @TheRealRebadiah thinking it's me, UNFOLLOW. It's not me, it's someone pretending to be me and not doing a very good job.

I've set one up as simply @Rebadiah. I was up all night learning Tweeter to clear my name.

#ImUpAllNightToLearnTweeter

why-is-get-lucky-by-daft-punk-so-catchy_

Reb H, we know your fooling us. You quite clearly screen shooted on your other account today. You have 2 accounts. I actually prefer the @RealRebadiah tweets they are funnier than your @Rebadiah account tweets.

PS - Michael please stop being a little baby, you are the most below average player in the league (saying what everyone else is thinking). No one wants to watch you, they are quite clearly there to see Mr Alabaster just like RH

Reb H, we know your fooling us. You quite clearly screen shooted on your other account today. You have 2 accounts. I actually prefer the @RealRebadiah tweets they are funnier than your @Rebadiah account tweets.

PS - Michael please stop being a little baby, you are the most below average player in the league (saying what everyone else is thinking). No one wants to watch you, they are quite clearly there to see Mr Alabaster just like RH

That's just cleared that one up, straight from the horses mouth. Savage Wasp, whoever you are (and I have a good idea reading through twitter), you are quite clearly my imposter account on twitter. First of all you come on here going half way with the savage bee - savage wasp connection. Now you've gone full hog and taken a good thing on here and turned it into a terrible thing on twitter.

Get your own identity. I don't have two accounts. There's only one Rebadiah - @Rebadiah

Don't follow Savage Wasp's imitation @TheRealRebadiah

Fair play Michael, don't bite. You're at least 5/10.

Another below the belt, stinging attack from the wasp, quite similar to the one on his fraudulent Rebadiah tweeter account about Stuart King??!!

How old are you Michael? A young defender playing alongside Alabaster, doesn't really get much better than that...

Don't take the other offers up and you'll be a trusty 6/10 next year.