Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Queen to abdicate?!

I predict that the Queen will abdicate this year.

She will hand over to Charles.

With Prince Philip in hospital again and probably fading fast and the jubilee and 60th anniversary over, I can't see her seeing the year out.

Charles has already taken over some of the commonwealth activities.

Just my thoughts.....

Ralph, have you been eavesdropping at the Grove Hotel in Watford? ;)

I would not be surprised if Queen Elizabeth II did this, in fact it has been mentioned on a number of websites (some conspiracy ones, admittedly) that this could happen very soon.  This is one of the more plausible videos:

I blame that damn Build-a-Bear group!

You really are a pathetic specimen.

You really are a sad old fool, there's millions of people that share my view that the royal family represents a system that the majority of progressive countries recognise as outdated and ridiculous. .  

There was an interesting post on David Icke's Forum, a while back, about the possibility of Queen Beatrice standing down and that other Royal Families would similarly abdicate over the next twenty years in the build up to the proposed NWO One World Government.

Queen Beatrice abdicated very recently. 

Not saying that Queen Elizabeth II abdicating will necessarily lead to 7ft lizards coming out of the Thames, but we are in a very interesting period of time politics wise.

You really are a sad old fool, there's millions of people that share my view that the royal family represents a system that the majority of progressive countries recognise as outdated and ridiculous. .

I don't think there is millions

I think there is a hardline number of a few thousand who kick up a fuss and make themselves heard.

The sad reality of this once great island is that the majority of people simply don't care for one reason or another

If it is to be the case that HM does abdicate, I would far soon the succession jumps past Charles and leave him time to talk to his plants.

Wills would be a far better bet for the future, in my very humble opinion.

Of course, this will never ever happen.  Charlie-Boy has been waiting far too long as it is, in HIS very humble opinion !!

...... Then there is the question of wether the general public will fully accept Camilla in the top-notch ladys role  !!!!

I thought it was disgusting when the Queen said she didn't know how Prince Philip was when asked whilst she was at the BBC yesterday, of course she knew. I think it's only a matter of time and a toss up between Philip and Nelson Mandela as to who goes first.

I thought it was disgusting when the Queen said she didn't know how Prince Philip was when asked whilst she was at the BBC yesterday, of course she knew. I think it's only a matter of time and a toss up between Philip and Nelson Mandela as to who goes first.

What a horrible subject to bet on !!!!

Archived