Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jobless Falls

Loosely - Okay, what about the disgusting story that was all over the press like a rash earlier this week about your hero, dear old Arthur Scargill.

Loosely - Okay, what about the disgusting story that was all over the press like a rash earlier this week about your hero, dear old Arthur Scargill.

What about it Rhodesly? What have any of your ramblings to do with the fact that unemployed numbers still have a long way to fall before they are back to pre-Thatcher days? What do any of your scribblings have to do with the acts of destruction wrought by a mad woman?

It's alright Rhodesly, we know you don't have the answers. Why else can you never answer a question put to you?

Edited by Loose

Loosely - Just to make certain you know what I'm talking about, here is a link to one of the many articles in question entitled 'Scargill branded a hypocrite after trying to get 1.5m flat through Right to Buy laws of bitter foe Margaret Thatcher', how can you possibly defend your hero this time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539801/Arthur-Scargill-branded-hypocrite-trying-London-flat-Right-Buy-laws-old-foe-Margaret-Thatcher.html

Loosely - Just to make certain you know what I'm talking about, here is a link to one of the many articles in question entitled 'Scargill branded a hypocrite after trying to get 1.5m flat through Right to Buy laws of bitter foe Margaret Thatcher', how can you possibly defend your hero this time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539801/Arthur-Scargill-branded-hypocrite-trying-London-flat-Right-Buy-laws-old-foe-Margaret-Thatcher.html

Well it's pretty clear that I'm not a fan of Scargill from previous posts thus proving that you are posting absolute bollox doesn't it?

How we doing on any of those questions you've not answered eh Rhodesly?

Well it's pretty clear that I'm not a fan of Scargill

Where have you made that clear, you haven't. So you admit Scargill is being a hypocrite then, I thought not!

Where have you made that clear, you haven't. So you admit Scargill is being a hypocrite then, I thought not!

Here Dickwad - just more proof that you are a tw@t, as if any more were needed….

I'm not in the business of defending Scargill however this destruction and diminishment of the unions by know nothings is  ridiculous. As you've said, many have been the unwitting recipients of the benefits others fought for and yet the single biggest accounting factor that demonstrates the continued need for a legitimate voice for workers has been the ever widening gap since the 80s of the wealth of the elite classes and the depth of poverty of those beneath. You'd think the idiots were turkeys voting for Christmas all year round.

So you admit that Scargill is being a hypocrite then for trying to obtain a 1.5m flat through Right to Buy laws

So you admit that Scargill is being a hypocrite then for trying to obtain a 1.5m flat through Right to Buy laws

Where did I say that Rhodesly? What has Scargill got to do with un-employment still being higher than 1979?

How are we doing with all the questions you've not answered Rhodesly?

Edited by Loose

Where did I say that Rhodesly?

I rest my case!

I rest my case!

Thank fck, case dismissed cretin.

We won't bother waiting for your answers Rhodesly, another successful debate had by all.

Where did I say that Rhodesly?

Loosely - Sorry if I have touched a raw nerve however you said that you 'weren't in the business of defending Arthur Scargill', right or wrong, but when I then asked whether you readily admit Scargill was being a hypocrite for trying to obtain a flat through Right to Buy laws you defend him to the hilt so I'm afraid I'm rather confused by your stance on the matter.

Loosely - Sorry if I have touched a raw nerve however you said that you 'weren't in the business of defending Arthur Scargill', right or wrong, but when I then asked whether you readily admit Scargill was being a hypocrite for trying to obtain a flat through Right to Buy laws you defend him to the hilt so I'm afraid I'm rather confused by your stance on the matter.

Why is someone that has left wing views a hypocrite for doing what the rich do by trying to earn some easy money?. I don't believe in privatisation but bought some Royal Mails shares because I knew I could make a few hundred pounds for ten minutes work on my laptop.  

What on earth are you talking about Rhodesly? I doubt if you even know.

If Scargill had done something illegal then I would be the first to condemn him if presented with evidence, however if he has made a legal request as so many have, even tory working class turkeys have then as far as I'm concerned it's a slow news day. 

Please enjoy yourself attempting to put words in my mouth however I'm thoroughly happy that most other readers with an IQ in at least double figures can interpret correctly what my posts contain.

Loosely - Scargill has a tainted reputation doesn’t he due to his sinister and illegal activities during the infamous Miners strike so why can’t you condemn him, why should he benefit personally from the Right to Buy laws put in place by his arch enemy Margaret Thatcher

Loosely - Scargill has a tainted reputation doesn’t he due to his sinister and illegal activities during the infamous Miners strike so why can’t you condemn him, why should he benefit personally from the Right to Buy laws put in place by his arch enemy Margaret Thatcher

Perhaps because he is fully entitled to do so you moron. This stuff isn't difficult, I mean, it's not Rocket Science is it?

Loosely – I didn’t say that Scargill wasn’t entitled however that doesn’t make it right does it, Margaret Thatcher would turn in her grave if she knew he was blatantly feathering his own nest on the back of her Right to Buy laws

Loosely – I didn’t say that Scargill wasn’t entitled however that doesn’t make it right does it, Margaret Thatcher would turn in her grave if she knew he was blatantly feathering his own nest on the back of her Right to Buy laws

I couldn't give two sh1ts if the mad bag Thatcher spins in her grave but I can honestly say that it gives me great pleasure to know how much it upsets you.