Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jobless Falls

Loosely - Read the first post of this thread again, unemployment has plummeted to its lowest level since 2009

Rhodes, read some other comments will you? Surprisingly not all of the comments are about what you have to say. I know that's hard for you to cope with so you may need to find a brown paper bag, count to ten or take a drink or some of that white powder you occasionally make sniffing noises with. Take a breather anyway. Then fck off you cretin.

So don't you think David 'call me Dave' Cameron is doing a great job then

So don't you think David 'call me Dave' Cameron is doing a great job then

No, he's doing an awful job. There have been 500,000 people who have needed to use Foodbanks in the UK last year so that they could eat to survive. Hundreds of thousands of children in this country are only getting a breakfast if they are lucky enough to go to a school that makes sure they get one. We have literally thousands of homeless on our streets, some of them under eighteen. Does any of that sound like "doing a great job"?

There have been 500,000 people who have needed to use Foodbanks in the UK last year so that they could eat to survive

Have any of those 500,000 tried looking for work

Have any of those 500,000 tried looking for work

Quite a few of them were children Rhodesly, even more who were adults were actually in work. Why don't you ask them? Obviously you know fck all about it as usual.

Tell me Rhodesly, how much do you send your ex-missus each month for your kids? How well do they eat?

Edited by Loose

i know a lovely lady who collects food, and helps run a food bank with her local church, and she honestly believes that uses her facility are genuine people who have fell on hard times through no fault of their own. The people that don't look for work and have a sense of entitlement probably find it easier to shoplift as they would be able to steal better quality food. Myselfe and quite a few of my friends always buy extra items with our weekly shop knowing it will almost certainly go to deserving people.

I see today that one of the first new 'immigrants' who was greeted at Luton Airport by Keith Vaz and said he was going to 'clean cars to earn a wage', has already quit the job !

At least he can't claim benefits for three months.  A trip back home might be the best idea.

I see today that one of the first new 'immigrants' who was greeted at Luton Airport by Keith Vaz and said he was going to 'clean cars to earn a wage', has already quit the job!

Yes, Victor Spirescu, and he has a conviction for assaulting a former girlfriend, that says it all doesn't it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10558260/First-Romanian-to-enter-UK-under-new-EU-rules-attacked-ex-girlfriend.html

i know a lovely lady who collects food, and helps run a food bank with her local church, and she honestly believes that uses her facility are genuine people who have fell on hard times through no fault of their own. The people that don't look for work and have a sense of entitlement probably find it easier to shoplift as they would be able to steal better quality food. Myselfe and quite a few of my friends always buy extra items with our weekly shop knowing it will almost certainly go to deserving people.

We do something similar at work for a charity in Southend in terms of donations, it's a sad situation and is more widespread than people might realise.

Yes, Victor Spirescu, and he has a conviction for assaulting a former girlfriend, that says it all doesn't it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10558260/First-Romanian-to-enter-UK-under-new-EU-rules-attacked-ex-girlfriend.html

I see you've chosen to ignore the question on how much you send your ex-partner and your kids Rhodesly. They do eat don't they? Wear out clothes?

I see you've chosen to ignore the question on how much you send your ex-partner and your kids Rhodesly. They do eat don't they? Wear out clothes?

Loosely - What on earth has this got to do with the jobless plummeting in this Country and Bulgarians and Romanians turning up on our shores in their droves with a sole aim to claim benefits, beg and steal

Loosely - What on earth has this got to do with the jobless plummeting in this Country and Bulgarians and Romanians turning up on our shores in their droves with a sole aim to claim benefits, beg and steal

What has it got to do with your mental ravings? Very little except that the time for Tories to crow about reducing the unemployed will be when you get the total back down to pre Thatcher levels you stupid man.

What has it got to do with your mental ravings? Very little except that the time for Tories to crow about reducing the unemployed will be when you get the total back down to pre Thatcher levels you stupid man.

But Margaret Thatcher is dead and burried, what on earth are you talking about, thankfully she stood up to and defeated the Unions single handedly otherwise we really would have been in trouble today

But Margaret Thatcher is dead and burried, what on earth are you talking about, thankfully she stood up to and defeated the Unions single handedly otherwise we really would have been in trouble today

No, Margaret Thatcher illegally used the Country's Police Forces as a paramilitary army to bully and break the law beating up innocent workers who were trying to protect their livelihoods and their families. What would you do to protect your living you snivelling cretin?

Your Tory friends cannot claim that Labour left an inheritance of two and a half million unemployed when one of 3 million was left by a Tory Government led by a mad woman. We are in trouble today you pathetic toad because this country has no manufacturing base anymore, it was destroyed by the Tories. Simple facts and everything to do with the harm that has befallen our economy.

Loosely - Well maybe that's the case, albeit legally and not illegally, but so what, can you blame Margaret Thatcher for saving the Country from the likes of madman Arthur Scargill, I suggest that you read some of the papers recently released under the 30 year rule by the National Archives, read and learn!

Loosely - Well maybe that's the case, albeit legally and not illegally, but so what, can you blame Margaret Thatcher for saving the Country from the likes of madman Arthur Scargill, I suggest that you read some of the papers recently released under the 30 year rule by the National Archives, read and learn!

Rhodesly - I suggest you acquaint yourself with the facts, Scargill was not responsible for destroying mining, shipbuilding, steel production or the car industry and ancillary industries in this country.

How can you expect to be taken seriously when you act as such a buffoon?