Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th-13th March Fixtures

1998 1998 don't bother me again you have shown your true colours as well,my posts are all football related facts not BS to try and gain some sort of influence if thats the way you want it i wont be responding to you again either bye bye.

AuPastie,thanks for your post,have made an appointment at Specsavers after reading,so some good has come out of it.My comment was posted tongue in cheek,as regards New Levels,it could be that your Committee will succeed in their aims,Step 6?  However your last paragraph lets you down,which I could read with ease,Duncs maybe many things,but I can assure,a FREELOADER he is not,he pays his way,be it by Admission,Bar,Aiding Charities,so I think you should apologise for such a comment.

cheers smudge but not interested in an apology mate if this is the sort of people that have infiltrated my old club then i am better off finding another club shame but there is an old saying i believe it is something like birds of a feather flock together,it really is cringe worthy reading the 2 pathetic posts trying to justify their previous posts,sad. 

Must say Knaphill have an excellent website though,puts the CCL one to shame.

Cheers smudge! I put a lot of time and effort into building that for the club. Nice to know it's appreciated.

seen bradshaw a couple of times and he is quality if i was a defender i would love him behind me,stuart norman at frimley is a good up and coming keeper and having seen the camberley guy a couple of times he also looks very good

Frimley Green keeper quality !!!

AuPastie,thanks for your post,have made an appointment at Specsavers after reading,so some good has come out of it.My comment was posted tongue in cheek,as regards New Levels,it could be that your Committee will succeed in their aims,Step 6?  However your last paragraph lets you down,which I could read with ease,Duncs maybe many things,but I can assure,a FREELOADER he is not,he pays his way,be it by Admission,Bar,Aiding Charities,so I think you should apologise for such a comment.

Well a lot has gone on since my last post and will answer what I can.

Yes we are concentrating on the club as a whole. I can also tell you that I am not a liar and neither are the rest of the Ash committee. Duncs if you want to have your say about how the club is run then become a club member and come to the AGM’s as this is the place to voice your concerns not this forum. Did I say that you are the cause of the club’s demise I don’t think so. The intention was just wanting you to stop bad mouthing the club with your constant digs which you have done all season. What’s this about us dragging your name through the mud at the start of the season, why would we?

Do you think that anybody reading your posts are going to think favourable about Ash and may not think it so welcoming watching a game at Ash. We have had a couple of visiting clubs who have asked who is this Duncs guy on the forum and why has he really got it in for you.

Doughie, it doesn’t matter who thinks who the manager should be the final decision is up to the club committee who pick who they think is the best candidate who suits the club at that time. When Paul Bonner handed his resignation in towards the end of last season the final decision was to ask Paul to carry on as our best option.

Duncs, you want to read what you post more carefully as you often contradict yourself and also what other people post. I said that I supported the club . 1964 was when I first watched Ash with my dad. How I wish he told me the managers name and to remember it because I was going to be quizzed on it in 50 years time. I have been watching Ash play home and away since 1998.

Smudge, give us £40 million and we will add premiership in 8 years. Ash committee have always worn club ties on match days. I have stood next to Duncs at Ash games. Last time was at Badshot Lea away (Godalming) with AU Postie where Duncs told us something interesting about Hartley Witney.

So not quite the unknown. This is as far as I am prepared to go on a public forum but if you want some more answers that will make your hair curl Duncs come down to Ash on Tuesday 25th when we play Badshot Lea. If you don’t want to spend your hard earn then I will pay for you to get in.

duncs   Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

aupostie, on 28 Jan 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

yes first half, but certainly not the 2nd half

duncs

Credit to you Gaz for getting the game on and you go to watch week in and week out,as I have said i will not come and waste my money and be judged by people who couldn't run a bath.

Great place this forum. You post something and you get an answer that has no relevance. I have been called a liar, a bullshitter and now been told to apologise for calling someone a freeloader. I had to look again at my post but could not see it. I was partly responding to a post from 28th January. So you see Smudge there will be no apology offered and now no free entry to the game. Duncs you need to publish a book 'The wisdom of Duncs' which includes a chapter on 'The History according to Duncs' and that way everything will be sweetness and happiness on this forum. I'm off now and if anybody wants a character assassination I know which direction to point them