Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gay Marriage

I see that it goes legal today and registry offices prepare to be knocked over in the rush as thousands of ceremonies are planned across the Country, what do members think

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591188/Church-embrace-gay-marriage-says-Archbishop-Welby-despite-bitter-divisions-clergy.html

Couldn't give a stuff. Slow news day.

I'm personally against it.  Mainly on religious grounds.

Registry office marriage might be OK, but NOT in a church.

I can see vicars being sued for refusing to carry out the ceremony, which I believe to be their right to refuse to do so.

I would like to think I'm not homophobic, but watching a couple of gay men kissing on the news tonight just seemed so wrong.  

I agree.

Funny though  -  Most red-blooded men are quite happy to watch a couple of 'babes' smooching !

:bolt:

I don't have a problem with gay marriages, however vicars should have the right to say no on an individual basis otherwise it is a restriction on their human rights. If two people love each other then what's the problem in getting married?

As a heterosexual I'm not comfortable seeing two blokes kissing each other, have to admit.

Couldn't give a stuff. Slow news day.

Don't you have any gay family or friends then, if so I assume they are over the moon

Don't you have any gay family or friends then, if so I assume they are over the moon

You do do you? I'm glad you've thought about it.

I had no idea that Samantha Cameron's brother is gay, she kept that quiet didn't she folks:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2591974/Blue-wig-yellow-frock-Meet-Sam-Cams-VERY-flamboyant-drag-queen-brother.html

Loosely - Nice body swerve

Loosely - Nice body swerve

I've no idea what you mean Rhodesly. 

Loosely - Okay let me rephrase the question, do you have any gay family or friends out of interest, a simple yes or no will suffice

Loosely - Okay let me rephrase the question, do you have any gay family or friends out of interest, a simple yes or no will suffice

I've not done a poll lately. Let me get back to you in a decade or two.

Loosely - The question couldn't be simpler could it so I'll try again, do you have any gay family or friends out of interest

Loosely - The question couldn't be simpler could it so I'll try again, do you have any gay family or friends out of interest

What difference if he does or doesn't?

That is between him and his family/friends.

I fancy Jane Hill the news presenter unfortunately she prefers Sara Shepherd

It's not something I like watching.

Each to their own and all that,saying that,I don't really like watching bloke and a woman kissing,why I have to see that is beyond me.

When you reach a certain age, seeing a young heterosexual couple having a snog on a park bench can bring back many happy memories.

Hang on Rhodesly, I'm still putting this poll together, if you keep interrupting it'll never get done.

While you are here though what shall I put you down as? Gay? Bi? Or still Curious?

Archived