Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brache Sparta

8.Andrzej Juraszek

I'm always a bit dubious when a Manager or Coach plays his son, it happened at Kentish Town and the player couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo but in Andrzej Juraszek's case he was a very good player

They were not at their strongest then. Great side in the late eighties and early nineties.

Late 90's I started playing for them and there were some great players, local legends playing still. Ian Temple, Lee Hayward, Stuart Strange, Paul Mullins, Nick Kane, Lee Dagnall, Paul Burrell and Martin Fensome, to name a couple off the top of my head. The squad mentioned was not the strongest, but the side we had when we finished 2nd when Admiral joined forces with Brache were very good, Ashley Shanahan battered sides and had good teams looking at him at the time but went travelling and joined the police from what I remember.

I played against them in the late 90's when at Hoddesdon, always a competitive game.

Redimp - I guess it depends on whether his dad stays at Cow Lane or not doesn't it

Is Chris under the thumb at home then, he doesn't strike me as the sort of bloke to take any nonsense

• 2 months later...

Do we know if Chris Juraszek is back at his beloved Club or still at Cow Lane helping out with Tring's Reserves

Surprise surprise Brache Sparta fixture cancelled

You mean they couldn't raise a team, there's no mention of the cancellation on the Bedfordshire County League website

You mean they couldn't raise a team, there's no mention of the cancellation on the Bedfordshire County League website

Note: New fixture - subject to Management Committee decision 4th Sept

Read more at http://full-time.thefa.com/DisplayFixture.do?id=13926392#ZDC62uEGFscbxqeD.99

Edited by Karen Browne

• 2 weeks later...