Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brache Sparta

I believe you are the only SSML affiliated Official to post on this Forum, correct me if I'm wrong

Haha, quality giggle, I have it on very good authority Rhodes would get better odds at the bookies of becoming a catholic bishop than making it onto the SSML Management Com.

Haha, quality giggle, I have it on very good authority Rhodes would get better odds at the bookies of becoming a catholic bishop than making it onto the SSML Management Com.

So according to your avatar, Rhodes has more chance of turning into you than joining the SSML Management Committee.

So according to your avatar, Rhodes has more chance of turning into you than joining the SSML Management Committee.

Bishop, not Pope Pete. tut tut.

Bishop, not Pope Pete. tut tut.

I beg to differ.

Your avatar depicts the nickname of your former Club, Southill Alexander, which was The Bishops.

So according to you there is the possibility of Rhodes turning into, er, you.  :D

I beg to differ.

Your avatar depicts the nickname of your former Club, Southill Alexander, which was The Bishops.

So according to you there is the possibility of Rhodes turning into, er, you.  :D

You are overthinking this Pete, quite a novelty.  :lol:

I've been a fan of Cartman for quite some years. Anyway, the clue is all in the colour of the raiments.  

Rev Rhodes preaching again. We are ALL answerable for our comments and actions, no more and no less.

Brache Sparta as I knew them with Steve Brinkman then Mark Smith and Trevor DeSilva managing them had some of the best players in sml history playing for them, with absolutely no budget and awful facilities, the pitch was one of the worst hills I've ever played on but made it work year on year as an advantage. "Defend the hill first".

Dead right Dirtyclaret. They were backed by loyal Sec Roy Standring. That exact lack of facilities cost them promotion and led to their demise rapidly accelerated by the intervention of the new community based "owners"

That exact lack of facilities cost them promotion and led to their demise rapidly accelerated by the intervention of the new community based "owners"

Yes I remember that, didn't the Club's inability to get promotion that season allow Haringey Borough to remain in the Premier Division

Yes I remember that, didn't the Club's inability to get promotion that season allow Haringey Borough to remain in the Premier Division

Yeah, that season Brache finished 2nd and the facilities let them down. The players and managers were gutted and all pretty much left from there.

I remember the so called 'great one' Clement Temile got sent off at Brache Sparta one season when Kentish Town visited the Foxdell Recreation Ground by an over zealous Steven Conway

I remember the so called 'great one' Clement Temile got sent off at Brache Sparta one season when Kentish Town visited the Foxdell Recreation Ground by an over zealous Steven Conway

:lol:

Dirty Claret - This was Brache Sparta's squad when they visited the Copthall Stadium that season (2007/2008):

1.Diego Vasquez 2.Martin Large 3.Tony Parrot 4.Chris Harvey 5.James Ingram 6.Edwin Leslie 7.Andy Paris 8.Andrzej Juraszek 9.Darren Edwards 10.Lee Hayward 11.Janmes Dickson

12.Mark Hartley 14.Joe Findlay 15.Michael Otukopya 16.Mark Smith 17.Danny Swann.
Manager Matrk Smith, Assistant Trevor Dasilva, Physio Johnny Stokes

Dirty Claret - This was Brache Sparta's squad when they visited the Copthall Stadium that season (2007/2008):

1.Diego Vasquez 2.Martin Large 3.Tony Parrot 4.Chris Harvey 5.James Ingram 6.Edwin Leslie 7.Andy Paris 8.Andrzej Juraszek 9.Darren Edwards 10.Lee Hayward 11.Janmes Dickson

12.Mark Hartley 14.Joe Findlay 15.Michael Otukopya 16.Mark Smith 17.Danny Swann.

Manager Matrk Smith, Assistant Trevor Dasilva, Physio Johnny Stokes

They were not at their strongest then. Great side in the late eighties and early nineties.

They were not at their strongest then. Great side in the late eighties and early nineties.

Yep I remember them being very good then when I was a kid watching games.