Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brache Sparta

Melford Simpson strike secured a 3-1 victory

Was that the ex giant Aylesbury United striker ? didn't know he used to play for the Tokyngton Manor.

Anyone know where he is playing now ?

Also great and interesting programme notes Mr Rhodes :D  get involved with the Edgware Town programme.

Savagebee - Yes, that was indeed the great man, he could have gone all the way couldn't he if he had applied himself a bit better and set his sights higher.

I know Melford Simpson was at South Kilburn FC two seasons ago and im sure he suffered a nasty injury that season and was side lined for a bit.

Any one know where he is playing now ? on his day he was a handful for any defender at this level of football.

Also great and interesting programme notes Mr Rhodes :D

Thanks for the compliment, that must be a first in eight years of posting on here

Thanks for the compliment, that must be a first in eight years of posting on here

Well even the most untrained chimpanzee could make some sense if he spent eight years typing gibberish

Karen - That's harsh, why can't you be a bit more friendly especially as we are likely to have dealings next season

Any one know where he is playing now ? on his day he was a handful for any defender at this level of football.

On his day... love that saying.  The day I played against him I had a nice easy game! On my day...

Karen - That's harsh, why can't you be a bit more friendly especially as we are likely to have dealings next season

In your role as spokesmen/secretary/committee member/programme plageriser at ETFC? How come the ETFC contributed hasn't confirmed your role?

Winslow Boy - What's the hurry, we haven't had the League AGM as yet and Committee places are still being decided, watch this space.

Winslow Boy - What's the hurry, we haven't had the League AGM as yet and Committee places are still being decided, watch this space.

You tell me, you haven't taken it slow with assuming a role as voice of the club on here.

Winslow Boy - What's the hurry, we haven't had the League AGM as yet and Committee places are still being decided, watch this space.

So are you joining the SSML Management Committee?

On his day... love that saying.  The day I played against him I had a nice easy game! On my day...

Good for you he must have had a off day ;)

The great man does have a temperament issue though which is a shame

Also great and interesting programme notes Mr Rhodes 

Probably "borrowed" from various sources. I seem to recall certain complaints regarding this habit.

So are you joining the SSML Management Committee?

You would hate, sorry, detest that wouldn't you!

You would hate, sorry, detest that wouldn't you!

I would have no problem with it or in fact if you were to join a Club.

But I doubt if either would happen as you would then be answerable to what you post.

And we all remember what happened the last time you did that.  :D

you would then be answerable to what you post

Aren't you answerable to what you post then, I don't approve of a League Official posting openly in the way you do

Aren't you answerable to what you post then, I don't approve of a League Official posting openly in the way you do

Only if I overstep the mark.

I don't think your opinion of not approving really matters.