Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek 5/8/14 Scores on the doors

Would Scotty the Stag be a solution ? :D

Still a lovely welcome at Windsor and sorry to the guy behind me in the tea bar queue as I took the last bacon for my bacon cheeseburger just before he asked for a bacon roll. Hope you enjoyed the Kit Kat instead :mellow:

And here is the Epsom report:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN108.html

A fairly even game that Raynes Park shaded in the first half, especially after their goal, and Epsom shaded in the second. The goal took a huge deflection which was unfortunate, but we didn't score and when that happens, one bit of bad luck at the other end is costly. 

Horley Town 2 Mole Valley 2

great game the first half we should have been at least six up but that's football going over the bar hitting cross bar cleared of the line. Second half Mole Valley got more into it but it was a shame Ashleigh missed out on his hatrick he so deserved. Great banter and fun with the Mole Valley keeper that's what non league football should be about.

Wouldn't recommend Staines solution, they got someone in to shoot their pigeons ^_^

Shooting is an option as you'll find a couple of days worth seems to get the message across and they disappear - anyone got an air rifle I can borrow ? LOL. 

A bit harsh for just having a sh*t.

All I can say is wow to Chertsey Towns result yesterday and I was thinking of going to that game. A freak result or are there big problems at Chertsey Town FC will know more after this Saturdays game I guess.

Chaps long time no speak Hope your all well!! I'm am surprised by the score line but not the defeat for Chertsey to be honest unless a drastic change down there they have a very small budget and a terrible pitch. it will be hard for the management to attract players. Anyone decent is going to want money and will go to anyone of a number of local CCL sides paying good money or playing on a good pitch

Apart from Pomroy and Alderton have they got an players with CCL or senior football experience or are they another group of players who have been playing reserve football for higher clubs...? i know first hand from last season there is a big difference and they are not up to it.

Horley Town 2 Mole Valley 2

great game the first half we should have been at least six up but that's football going over the bar hitting cross bar cleared of the line. Second half Mole Valley got more into it but it was a shame Ashleigh missed out on his hatrick he so deserved. Great banter and fun with the Mole Valley keeper that's what non league football should be about.

Dorking Ad press pictures, (61), here:-

http://www.dorkingandleatherheadadvertiser.co.uk/pictures/Mole-Valley-FC-V-Horley-Town/pictures-22080233-detail/pictures.html

Donning Tin Hat ready for Ace to come firing in.

Camberley were reduced to 10 after just 5 minutes for a deserved red card for an over the top reaction to a tackle.

From there the 1st half was even with Farnham mustering the only shot on target which was saved.  2nd half though was pretty much all Camberley.  Penalty certainly wasn't a penalty but the 2nd goal was of decent quality and in truth Camberley could have had 3 or 4 in the end.  Best of luck to Farnham for the season.

Krooner,

Good to see you last night.

As for the game...........good to see that the officials in the CCL have had a decent pre-season!!!!