Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tue 14th & Wed 15th Matches

Awesome performance from Windsor tonight.

Mick Woodham and Tony Thompson have a team / squad now that are developing a style which looks capable of steamrollering most teams in the league. The pace, determination, passing and fitness plus the constant urgings from the bench to "get the ball back" and "pass the ball" all the way to the 90th minute produced a hugely dominant performance.

The fact that we could do that on a very bibbly bobbly surface augurs well for the Winter ahead when, in recent years, we have struggled to maintain standards on pitches that are less suited to our passing game than Stag Meadow.

Chertsey's young keeper had a tough game and could have done better with several of the goals but they never gave up and, despite being outclassed and outgunned all over the pitch they should not feel ashamed of their display. We have played worse sides than them this season.

Edited by Rother

Congratulations to Baddhot Lea FC on a fine victory and ruthless performance

Good luck to them and hope we can entertain each other at our new homes soon

I'm rather glad I've been away for a week, down on the south-coast.  Bad to have to return to this result !!

We were introduced to a lovely olde worlde pub overlooking the English channel and we had a superb time with the Peacehaven & Telscombe FC crowd.  Lovely friendly people, and the beer was 1/3 cheaper than our usual Dorking haunt.

We are now considering a move south

Edited by Big J R

Epsom & Ewell 2-1 Knaphill

Not our finest hour in front of goal with a hatful of chances wasted. I think I know what will be number one priority at training on Thursday!

The match report is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN123.html

Also, the updated Cup draw is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/cup-LC.html