Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Miliband gives 2p to a beggar - a man of the people?

Okay, I am not a fan of Miliband, but even a Labour supporter must be concerned when their leader can't even make eye contact with a homeless person.

Heaven help us if this fool get's into power.

1414790684643_Image_galleryImage__Licens

How on earth do you know whether he made eye contact or not by looking at a still photograph. 

What an embarrassing picture and even more a stunt but a total backfire by labour.

This bloke is a complete buffoon.

I am not against labour getting into power,personally I would rather the Tories but it's something that doesn't really bother me in the overall picture of life,but this bloke as PM can and surely will not happen,if it does then the country is in a far worse state than I ever thought.

He has the personality of a damp squid,but no bollocks and would go down as an even weaker leader than anything in the past 30 years and probably of all time

No doubt he will be claiming the 2p on his expenses

No doubt at all !!

What an embarrassing picture and even more a stunt but a total backfire by labour.

This bloke is a complete buffoon.

I am not against labour getting into power,personally I would rather the Tories but it's something that doesn't really bother me in the overall picture of life,but this bloke as PM can and surely will not happen,if it does then the country is in a far worse state than I ever thought.

He has the personality of a damp squid,but no bollocks and would go down as an even weaker leader than anything in the past 30 years and probably of all time

Still better than Boris Johnson though.

How on earth do you know whether he made eye contact or not by looking at a still photograph. 

Does it look like he engaged with a fellow human being?

I don't think so.

I can't see how anyone would think that Miliband is an improvement for this country.

Looks too small to be a 2 pence piece. I bet it was a pound coin and obviously the Tory rags will use any picture that tells the story they want to tell. Slow news day, moving on...

From the way he's glancing at the camera rather than looking at the person, I think he realises he's been set up.

Milliband, Cameron, Clegg - what's the difference? Or you could pick the German-descended, public school educated man of the people Nigel Farage.

From the way he's glancing at the camera rather than looking at the person, I think he realises he's been set up.

Milliband, Cameron, Clegg - what's the difference? Or you could pick the German-descended, public school educated man of the people Nigel Farage.

No thanks, anyone but Farage. What a tragedy for the country that John Smith died so young. I honestly believe he could have gone down in history as one of the greatest Prime Ministers ever. If Labour lose the general election Miliband will obviously go, and IMO Tristram Hunt will be the next Labour leader. Probably more PR savvy and electable than  Miliband, but I fear he could be another Blair.

Exactly. I suppose all the press stopped to fill her cup too did they? 

Seems in the recent press reports that his back-benchers have got their knives out and plotting his demise.

The only trouble is that they've got no-one better waiting in the wings!

As I said earlier Tristram Hunt would probably be more electable than Miliband. Another rising star could well be Rachelle Reeves although the best of the lot could well be Reeves brother in law John Cryer, now MP for Leyton, and formally Hornchurch.

I personally would like to see Ed do what's best for his party, and everyone that desperately need a Labour government, and admit he is not up  to the job. Then perhaps a more credible leader could be selected, but unfortunately humility is rarely part of a politicians DNA.

Very true !

• 1 month later...

David Miliband has hinted this weekend of a return to the fight for leadership and the keys to Number 10. What do posters think of his chances up against his brother now?

Archived