Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 7th March

You are correct it is the first time St Margaretsbury Reserves have reached the Herts Intermediate Cup Final. Your opponents Sun Sports Reserves have one previous Final appearance back in 1992-93 when they were beaten by Metropolitan Police Bushey (first team) 3-5 after extra time.

Saturday 7th March

PREMIER DIVISION

1-3 Hoddesdon Town v Oxhey Jets

DIVISION ONE

1-1 FC Broxbourne Borough v Southall

DIVISION TWO

2-3 Grendon Rangers v Ealing Town

Oxhey Jets FC continue to climb there way up the league. With T.Kennedy and T.Smith now in there line up im not surprised. If they keep this squad of players together and maybe add one or two new players they will finish in the top 6 next season im sure. As long as its not Casey, Inch or Bywater :D. If Oxhey Jets got Putman back they would be a team to fear but I know that's not likely to happen any time soon.

Another decent point for the ever improving Southall FC. A top 8 finish has to be Southall's aim now and I think they can do it.

A big and much needed win for Ealing Town FC.

I can confirm Broxbourne are a very good side. They like to get the ball down and play great football, and at times it was a pleasure to watch. Although today they made a man advantage and a bad kick from me just work for them to snatch a draw after another confident and tactically astute performance from Southall.

I have to give credit to my manager who's come in to the club in September, and produced a record of P17 W7 D7 L3 which most club would envy, and he really has made us difficult to play against, whilst also keeping the flair and interchanges that make us exciting to watch. The spirit in the camp is at an all time high, and were enjoying playing and fighting for each other. a few more of those draws become wins, were a top of table team.

And for any oppo reading this, my groin is fine......honest :-)

Great post Dom, Southall have shown in their last 3 games - away to London lions, home to Welwyn and away to Broxbourne that they are a well organised team, improving week on week. I thought they frustrated Broxbourne with a great team shape and were unlucky not to hold on to a 1-0 win...The new gaffer defo knows what he is doing its the most organised Southall have been for years - lets hope we hang onto him

I can confirm Broxbourne are a very good side. They like to get the ball down and play great football, and at times it was a pleasure to watch. Although today they made a man advantage and a bad kick from me just work for them to snatch a draw after another confident and tactically astute performance from Southall.

I have to give credit to my manager who's come in to the club in September, and produced a record of P17 W7 D7 L3 which most club would envy, and he really has made us difficult to play against, whilst also keeping the flair and interchanges that make us exciting to watch. The spirit in the camp is at an all time high, and were enjoying playing and fighting for each other. a few more of those draws become wins, were a top of table team.

And for any oppo reading this, my groin is fine......honest :-)

Haha Dom. Look after that groin matey!

I can imagine both camps left feeling very frustrated Saturday. I felt we should have taken the lead and possibly extended that before you guys grabbed your goal. However; following that, you boys must have been disappointed that you didn't see the game out.