Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Manager

Jab_n17

Purely guesswork at this stage I guess - I'd be quite happy with either Andy Hessenthaler or Richard Hill being appointed. Have seen Chris Kinnear & Jay Saunders names being mooted elsewhere, but can't imagine them leaving Dover / Maidstone personally.

they wouldn't be my first choice but when i read about the likes of richard hill and steve browne being bandied around, whilst i only observe characters from the outside-without knowing them (and supposedly opposites attract )i do wonder whether there would be a bit of a personality clash with Mr Laslett,and indeed how they would take to Mr Pope .

Jamie Day still for me-but one name most of us have bypassed-again not (quite for me-although suspect we could do worse ) would be Jake Leberl (CK taught him all he knows ?)

they wouldn't be my first choice but when i read about the likes of richard hill and steve browne being bandied around, whilst i only observe characters from the outside-without knowing them (and supposedly opposites attract )i do wonder whether there would be a bit of a personality clash with Mr Laslett,and indeed how they would take to Mr Pope .

Jamie Day still for me-but one name most of us have bypassed-again not (quite for me-although suspect we could do worse ) would be Jake Leberl (CK taught him all he knows ?)

One person who I seen mentioned on various twitter sites is Liam Daish. Another one with a fine track record,who certainly knows plenty of contacts.

You gotta be havin a larf,aint yer!? :o

A keyboard "manager!" I seem to remember that a certain team residing up the M2 tried that,and look what happened there!

Get an experienced REAL manager in,for the sake of this club.

Jamie Stuart is the fans favourite in the fun poll run by the local paper. Would like to see him at least as an assistant manager if he doesnt get the managers job.

His passion for the game would undoubtly rub off onto the rest of the team imo.

yes good shout got all the attributes to take the club up the table   

This is gonna sound like Im doubting these two great players, but I would question the management if they were to place these "relatively" inexperienced managerial players in charge of the team that TB and SC have assembled.   Would/could they bring in players to shore up the defence/attack and is their football acumen enough to ensure that MFC dont slide back down to Ryman Prem.  As stated earlier in this thread I am NOT having a dig but after the last 18 months of fantastic highs and lows and the expectations of the board slowing down to a realistic canter would putting these guys in charge be a statement of intent to lower the budget and steady the ship so to speak in preparation for the 2016/17 season

those advocating current players as managers,may wish to reflect upon how successful Robin-we're goin to bash'em-Trott was ?

did he not successfully take a side that were storming away with the league and promo certainties to about 8th in a matter of six weeks

If anyone on here watched the recent documentary on salford fc the new managers that their board appointed after the team started to slide down the table definitely had a bit of the ,"Jamie Stuart's" about them and what a massively positive impact they had on there team....if a young and hungry manager can't start his career at this level what hope is there. Having known personally and worked with Jamie I know he has the passion,knowledge and contacts to succeed