Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 16th August

Tuesday 16th August – Kick Off 7.45pm unless stated

PREMIER DIVISION

Colney Heath v Sun Sports

Edgware Town v Oxhey Jets

FC Broxbourne Borough v Stotfold

Leighton Town v Hertford Town

London Colney v Crawley Green

London Tigers v Wembley

St Margaretsbury v Hadley

DIVISION ONE

Bedford v Codicote

Harefield United v Kensington Borough

Langford v Broadfields United

DIVISION TWO

Amersham Town v Tring Corinthians (Kick Off 7.30pm)

Clean Slate v Loughton Manor (Kick Off 6.30pm)

Enfield Borough v The 61FC (Luton)

Grendon Rangers v Old Bradwell United (Kick Off 6.30pm)

Mursley United v Pitstone & Ivinghoe (Kick Off 6.30pm)

St Neots Town Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter

Thame Rangers v Hale Leys United (Kick Off 6.30pm)

Totternhoe v MK Gallacticos (Kick Off 6.30pm)

U25 DEVELOPMENT DIVISION

Buckingham Athletic Development v Winslow United Development

Edited by Karen Browne

Enfield Borough have tweeted they have signed ex Leeds United, Port Vale Millwall, Torquay United and Southend United striker Leon Constantine and he goes into their squad to face The 61FC (Luton)

Edited by Karen Browne

Tuesday 16th August

PREMIER DIVISION

2-2 Colney Heath v Sun Sports

0-2 Edgware Town v Oxhey Jets

2-5 FC Broxbourne Borough v Stotfold

0-3 Leighton Town v Hertford Town

1-0 London Colney v Crawley Green

0-2 London Tigers v Wembley

3-3 St Margaretsbury v Hadley

DIVISION ONE

2-1 Bedford v Codicote

1-1 Harefield United v Kensington Borough

4-2 Langford v Broadfields United

DIVISION TWO

1-4 Amersham Town v Tring Corinthians

0-2 Clean Slate v Loughton Manor

1-1 Enfield Borough v The 61FC (Luton)

1-7 Grendon Rangers v Old Bradwell United

2-3 Mursley United v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

3-1 St Neots Town Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter

5-0 Thame Rangers v Hale Leys United

2-1 Totternhoe v MK Gallacticos

U25 DEVELOPMENT DIVISION

1-1 Buckingham Athletic Development v Winslow United Development

Edited by Karen Browne

I feel Hertford are the better TEAM and that could work out in their favour in the long run. Welwyn are just a load of money thrown together, the 'Galacticos' if you will. 

I think there's a real bond with the fans at Hertford too, Welwyn always claim to have loads and tweet like they do, but really, there's only ever 20 or so people there, and definitely no noise. 

I feel Hertford are the better TEAM and that could work out in their favour in the long run. Welwyn are just a load of money thrown together, the 'Galacticos' if you will. 

I think there's a real bond with the fans at Hertford too, Welwyn always claim to have loads and tweet like they do, but really, there's only ever 20 or so people there, and definitely no noise. 

Bond with the fans? Ahahaha....seriously....almost all of the players are ex-Hoddesdon....that shows what kind of supporters Hertford are!

Welwyn have support mate, dont you worry....we shall see...Double winners, then cup winners...now title contenders...progress...not pitter patter in the same league for many season and all jump ship!

In fairness, whilst it may have been largely Hoddesdons side from last year, it's also largely the St Mags side from the year before that, so I don't think the identity of the side is an issue to be honest. Players move around a lot these days, as do managers and coaches. It's the non league world we live in. Who cares? I came to realise that there isn't any loyalty in football at this level anymore, about 8 years ago.

In fairness, whilst it may have been largely Hoddesdons side from last year, it's also largely the St Mags side from the year before that, so I don't think the identity of the side is an issue to be honest. Players move around a lot these days, as do managers and coaches. It's the non league world we live in. Who cares? I came to realise that there isn't any loyalty in football at this level anymore, about 8 years ago.

Fair point...i guess it truly comes down to this....which players are in fact good enough to get to the next level....if theyre circulating around at the same level...the answer is....not many really.

Squad of over 20 players How, at this level, are you going to keep them all happy?

Its all taken care of in our vast budget that has been mentioned on social media and this forum

There are many other teams in the league that can be discussed, it seems that there is a lot of nit picking with the two title contenders. Let's focus on south mids as a positive. Many good teams and many good players, even if they do move around. There's nothing wrong with wanting to win trophies or get the best individual deal.