Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

South Park Reserves kick-off time

Ollers

I wondered if anyone could help please?

South Park Reserves are playing at home to Balham on Saturday 19th November. I have seen two kick-off times published - 11:30 (Combined Counties website) and 15:00 (FA Full Time). Can anyone confirm which it is? There is nothing about the fixture at all on the South Park website, and the Balham website doesn't show kick-off times.

Much appreciated!

I wondered if anyone could help please?

South Park Reserves are playing at home to Balham on Saturday 19th November. I have seen two kick-off times published - 11:30 (Combined Counties website) and 15:00 (FA Full Time). Can anyone confirm which it is? There is nothing about the fixture at all on the South Park website, and the Balham website doesn't show kick-off times.

Much appreciated!

The league's official bulletin states a 3pm KO. (Which would be the norm)!

South Park 1st XI are away at Carshalton Athletic.

Thanks.

The Combined Counties site is still showing the game as a 11:30 kick off, so you may have an early rush :lol:

That's one way to get people in through the gates nice and early !

Worth going at 11 30 just to eat one of Southparks burgars before going to the Cobham game just in case, cant watch the reds without a quality bit of tuck.

Archived