Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Awesome performance

urchinman1961

Well since I last see the Urchins a month ago Mark has assembled an exciting team make no mistake we were up against a.side who probably thought they just had to turn up today and tbh wouldn't look out of place at a higher division we dug in till the end and got our just reward a combination of a great Saunders cross and a a keeper flapping at the ball but a goals a goals the signs are good up the Urchins 

Totally agree - If we had won that game today I don’t think that would have been unjust. Absolutely didn’t deserve to lose , that’s for sure. Was their goal offside? Be nice to see the replay. Keep playing this way and the results will come 

2 games on the trot with a keeper error giving a goal but both teams did enough to win. Dorking a lot better than when I watched them last year and very physical and organised. Only the ref will know why Sean Marks deserved a yellow after being elbowed in the face and wrestled to the ground.

If Tuesday brings a win I want Coggeshall away in the semi-final (on a Monday or Tuesday) so I can up my tally of grounds visited to 124.

Looking forwards to Folkestone away on Saturday, like the ground but they have some total numpty fans from my previous visits and M25/M20 can always ruin your day.

I hope my memory, knowledge etc. is correct that their manager Neil Cugley is now the longest serving manager anywhere in the FA pyramid after Arsene Wenger's retirement from Arsenal - something like 21 years. I have only seen the outside of his office but the door looked like my headmaster's office when I was at secondary school (early 70's just to give some historical perspective)

Great performance from the lads against a very good Dorking side.

I think it makes a big difference with Sean Marks up top he bullied their back line all day , he brings other players into the game with his hold up play. The midfield looks very good at the moment with players that put their foot on the ball and also work tirelessly. You can see mark Stimson shaping this team into a good side , as we all know it takes time to bed new players in but if they all buy into Marks work ethics I’m sure we will be climbing the table.

the performance from all the players was outstanding and the determination to not give in showed with a deserved goal for George Saunders.  With Dorking being in the top 3 teams currently then the positive from this performance is that this team can and will compete with any team in this league.  It was also good to see the players keep their cool in the face of what was possibly the worst performance by the match officials i have seen all season. 

with such a good performance it shows that things are continuing in the right direction and the wins will surely come.

Come on your Urchins

Archived