Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Hx v Harlow Bostik Prem Mon 22nd Apr

urchinman1961

Bit harder to predict than I thought as we are safe and Harlow are not not sure what has gone on there they looked like the real deal when they beat us in the play offs a few seasons back but the wheels have clearly come off,under normal circumstances a 3 one Urchin win,crowd 395

Give this a win to the Urchins. Harlow must win this game for any chance of survival so it's going to be a hard fought game but I fear they won't be successful  4  2 to the Urchins 300 crowd.

Most enjoyable afternoon. No pressure, lovely weather and a decent result. Could have been more but that’s okay. Weather not conducive to fast paced football but we kept going anyway. Good performances all around but will give a shout out to Lewwis Spence who put in a good shift in midfield and Remi Sutton looks like he’s up to speed now -  nice to see Kenzer knock a couple of goals in as well. Harlow never had the quality to bother us and the best team won. 

A very good performance from the Urchins. Liking the singing all round the ground and even the Riverside joining in, is this a return towards the atmosphere of old Hornchurch FC too? Not much from Harlow really. Could not hear them sing today! Saying that, not much for them to sing about, they've struggled to cope in this league. Agreed it's doubtful they will come straight back up.

Great afternoon hot weather for a change no frozen fingers selling 50:50 and programmes Lads played a class passing game I thought Harlow played as if resigned to their fate did not show the fire and determination to win. Well done Jordan great programme 

See you all next season Jean and Pete 

Archived