Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

league preditions

13 hours ago, nonleaguegenius said:

With the new season upcoming what's everybody's predictions ???

Biggleswade United or Aylesbury Vale Dynamos for the league title for me.

Harefield United might be the surprise team in my opinion.

On 27/06/2019 at 20:55, Savagebee said:

Harefield United might be the surprise team in my opinion

Savagebee - No, I can't see that, like I said they were punching well below their weight last seasson and will be found out

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 15:54, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - No, I can't see that, like I said they were punching well below their weight last seasson and will be found out

You could be right but will just have to wait and see.

Harefield United already have a good few players that should have been playing at Step 5 level last season.

Broadfields will be more of a ‘surprise’ good side. I’m taking my Tring prediction out, I hear they are struggling a bit already. 

The money flying around at this stage of the season is ridiculous, never known it like this. Potton seem to be offering money to every player in Bedfordshire good or bad. Baldock could be one to watch with some of the signings they have already made, as well as London Colney!

Div 1 is always hard to say as every year one or two teams get a budget and blow the other teams away, Winslow will be up there again but it is always pretty tight in and around the top 6. Stotfold could be good with the new ground and Luke Gregson in charge from Baldock last season, knows some good players.

Could be another good season. 

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 09:44, Opinions Opinions 433 said:

The money flying around at this stage of the season is ridiculous, never known it like this. Potton seem to be offering money to every player in Bedfordshire good or bad. Baldock could be one to watch with some of the signings they have already made, as well as London Colney!

Div 1 is always hard to say as every year one or two teams get a budget and blow the other teams away, Winslow will be up there again but it is always pretty tight in and around the top 6. Stotfold could be good with the new ground and Luke Gregson in charge from Baldock last season, knows some good players.

Could be another good season. 

Good post.

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 14:42, Winslow Boy said:

Broadfields will be more of a ‘surprise’ good side. I’m taking my Tring prediction out, I hear they are struggling a bit already. 

Agree regarding Broadfields United.

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 10:25, Karen Browne said:

Division One should be more competitive this season with the top four being promoted at the end of this season only

Wow that's a big one.

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:09, Savagebee said:

You could be right but will just have to wait and see.

Harefield United already have a good few players that should have been playing at Step 5 level last season.

Yesterday.

Harefield United 0 Hanwell Town 0

On 08/07/2019 at 10:25, Karen Browne said:

Division One should be more competitive this season with the top four being promoted at the end of this season only

Because of the new leagues coming in next season

7 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

Because of the new leagues coming in next season

:thumbsup(2):

Interesting......

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t know that Craig Bicknell was back in business and at Crawley. Expect him to assemble a very strong side and I see they dismantled Barton 8-2, I’d say they’ve just put the premier division on notice. 

4 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

I didn’t know that Craig Bicknell was back in business and at Crawley.

Yes, with Steve Tucker as coach I believe who I rate highly

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Yes, with Steve Tucker as coach I believe who I rate highly

They’ve both got good records. I would expect them to do very well then this season. 

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 09:38, Winslow Boy said:

I didn’t know that Craig Bicknell was back in business and at Crawley. Expect him to assemble a very strong side and I see they dismantled Barton 8-2, I’d say they’ve just put the premier division on notice. 

Good to see Bicks back in the dugout :thumbsup(2):

Tuesdays Result

Buckingham Athletic 1 Crawley Green 2

On 29/06/2019 at 15:54, Rhodes said:

The target was achieved and part 2 is to try and do it again so don't write us of just yet .......Thou i take your point it should be harder this season. But look who got promoted this season from the premier after only 1 season Biggleswade FC