Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford FC

I'm still shaking my head in total disbelief that Ampthill Town didn't allow the live stream when all the Club's hosting Real Bedford in the League this season have happily agreed, and are delighted for the Worldwide coverage of their facilities. It's half time now and Real Bedford still lead 1-0 through a long range Luke Knight strike on nine minutes, very reminicent of Roberto Di Matteo's first minute goal in the 1997 Cup Final for Chelsea against Middlesbrough where it went in off the crossbar. 

It's 2-0 now to Real Bedford with Kevin Owusu clinically netting, that will teach Ampthill Town a stark lesson won't it.

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

Bad news, narcissistic Ampthill Town have pulled a goal back with some minutes remaining so it will be a nervy finish.

Brief panic over, Rob SincIair's men have restored their two goal advantage through an audacious Jim Burnside strike, 3-1:

An interesting debrief on the proceedings at Ampthill Park from supremo Rob Sinclair:

Is the Division One Championship race already all over bar the shouting:

Billede

22 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Is the Division One Championship race already all over bar the shouting:

Billede

Away on holiday this week so have been absent online. Was baffled and disappointed by the decision not to allow streaming. Three righteous points to the good. It does now seem a bit inevitable. 

Hi Cruz - What is the reaction in Bolivia to the news of Pele's sad death today, I'm assuming he was popular there 😪

A match report, and some photographs, in the absence of the live stream, from the, comfortable in the end, 3-1 win at Ampthill Town last Tuesday evening. There were 'handbags at dawn' on seventy minutes when a scrimmage resulted in four yellow cards following a savage tackle on Jordan Brown:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/real-bedford-3-1-away-at-ampthill-town-in-front-of-the-largest-crowd-of-the-season

14 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Hi Cruz - What is the reaction in Bolivia to the news of Pele's sad death today, I'm assuming he was popular there 😪

Hi Rhodes. I  have watched the news for  more than three hours and the only mention of Pele was the King of Football is dead and they showed a picture of him holding the World Cup. The reason being is that Bolivia is close to a civil war as the leader of the oppostion party has been arrested and is now in prison. The television stations are only reporting on this arrest for several days now. Government buildings are being set alight and hundreds of cars have been destoyed. The main airport has been closed. I had better stop now as I will be accused of turning this forum into a poltical forum. 

On 27/12/2022 at 13:47, Rhodes said:

So the next live stream will now be on Monday 2 January, against Langford at McMullen Park

I wonder what went so horribly wrong at McMullen Park this afternoon especially as boss Rob Sinclair sounded confident prior to the proceedings:

Monday 2 January

Division One
Real Bedford FC 1 Langford 3

Edited by Rhodes

Captain Luke Knight's assessment of the disappointing 3-1 defeat to lowly Langford this afternoon:

Edited by Rhodes

London Eagle - Thanks for that and Happy New Year, the extract below amused me, what on earth is he on about:

Compared to Bedford FC the clubs crowds have increased but it looks like a completely demographic to what you would normally expect. Quite middleclass so there was not much atmosphere.

Disappointing result against Langford,. I cannot comment on this match as it's is the first televised match I have missed this season and last season.

Fingers crossed  I hope the team can pick themselves up quickly and move forward. Happy New Year to all.

20 hours ago, Rhodes said:

London Eagle - Thanks for that and Happy New Year, the extract below amused me, what on earth is he on about:

Compared to Bedford FC the clubs crowds have increased but it looks like a completely demographic to what you would normally expect. Quite middleclass so there was not much atmosphere.

Not sure if middle-class is right word but for the size of the crowd there is never much noise apart from cheering and clapping when Real score.

Maybe it's cos club is so new they don't really have any chants yet? 

I am sure that it will be business as usual for Rob Sinclair's men at Fernie Fields on Saturday:

v+Streaming+Screen+-+Away.png

On 03/01/2023 at 13:48, RallyInRaleigh said:

An inexplicably bad performance. Gonna have to dust off quickly and get back to form because the next few will be critical. 

RallyInRaleigh - Yes, it was a complete mystery and Langford's first away win of the season, here's the match report, photographs, the programme and highlights of the live stream: 

https://www.realbedford.com/news/langford-3-1-win-ends-real-bedfords-10-match-winning-streak-at-mcmullen-park

https://issuu.com/realbedford/docs/real_bedford_v_langford_programme

Edited by Rhodes

On 05/01/2023 at 16:48, Rhodes said:

I am sure that it will be business as usual for Rob Sinclair's men at Fernie Fields on Saturday

Sadly this afternoon's fixture with Northampton Sileby Rangers has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch at Fernie Fields, very disappointing 😞