Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford FC

This wiII be an interesting affair tomorrow won't it: 

v+Wellingborough+Whitworth+-+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

On 08/12/2022 at 03:40, Rhodes said:

LondonEagle - Is ReaI Bedford's James Ducket reIated to former Bedford Town Manager Mark Ducket and why did Mark's tenure at The Eyrie end in tears after onIy eight months. 

I guess so, yes. Mark is Rob Sinclair's  Assistant.

Was a poor start to the 2020/21 season thet was eventually abandoned due to COVID. Mark quit claiming interference from the owner over player recruitment. 

https://www.bedfordindependent.co.uk/bedford-town-fc-manager-shock-resignation-two-games-into-new-season/

Edited by LondonEagle

The fixture at Wellingborough Whitworth is one of the very few still on this afternoon despite the elements, it will be an interesting contest:

Billede

Another three welcome points for Real Bedford this afternoon although my loyalties were split  today, still favouring the pirates but hoping Wellingborough Whitworths can avoid relegation. I failed to understand some of the decisions made today by the referee  that often favoured Real Bedford, perhaps the poorest performance to-date by Real Bedford, it was an off day and we must smile and be thankful for the lads trying their hardest and gaining three points.

Not their best effort by any stretch but hard to be upset about all but 3 points at the midway point of the season. Wild ending to score four goals in the final 20 minutes down a man. They managed to make as easy a week possible look rather challenging but they managed all 6 points. People thought this would be an unmitigated disaster when Peter took over. And they've obviously had multiple administrative issues. Growing pains. But the results are there. 

On 08/12/2022 at 08:13, LondonEagle said:

Is this a noteworthy source? Anyone else saying anything? I'm obviously less informed than most but from what Peter himself has said about all they need to do for the premier division on the grounds side of things is add a turnstile. They've invested a lot into the infrastructure of an improved grounds and seems strange they'd throw it away too quickly. 

HighIights from the Iive stream at Wellingborough Whitworth yesterday, a nice Iooking stadium. The sending off of Tom Hitchcock Iooked harsh:

On 29/11/2022 at 03:25, Rhodes said:

The next home fixture that wiII see some pre-Christmas activities in the CIubhouse beforehand as weII as a 'Bitcoin Meetup':

Real Bedford v Amersham Town | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

Lets hope this one will go ahead on Saturday (17 December), McMullen Park will be awash with groundhoppers taking into account what is on offer to them:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/ground-hopper-offer

Real Bedford has put together a special package for the Ground Hoppers for our big Christmas game against promotion-chasing Amersham on December 17th.

Regular tickets will include a prize for everyone attending, with winners bagging everything from food and drinks to hoodies and scarves. Father Christmas will also be attending to hand out goodies to the kids.

And for Ground Hoppers, we have a very special Christmas package.

For £9, you get:

• Entry to the match

• A matchday programme

• A bacon roll

• A tea or coffee

• A Real Bedford Badge

• A set of stickers

This is a whopping 50% off the list price and available for the first 50 Groundhoppers who come through.

Click here to buy a ticket online, and make sure you select the “Groundhopper Special”.

Amersham Town's graphic for the fixture on Saturday (17 December), lets hope the weather won't ruin the occasion:

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

On 14/12/2022 at 15:45, Rhodes said:

Amersham Town's graphic for the fixture on Saturday (17 December), lets hope the weather won't ruin the occasion

Sadly the weather has intervened and tomorrow's fixture with Amersham Town has been postponed 😪:

Sadly, despite our efforts, we have had to postpone our match tomorrow vs Amersham Town, the temperature has barely got above 0º all week and the pitch will be too dangerous to play. Due to sickness in the camp, the Bitcoin meet-up is also postponed.

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

The next fixture is a mouth watering one isn't it:

v+Ampthill+Town+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

What do we think of this folks, Ampthill Town have inexplicably refused permission for the live stream to go ahead this afternoon so sadly the game will not be shown:

There will be no live stream available. Unfortunately we won’t be streaming the game as Ampthill Town have rejected our request. League rules state that we must have permission from the home team, updates will be provided on Twitter.

Billede

26 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

What do we think of this folks, Ampthill Town have inexplicably refused permission for the live stream to go ahead this afternoon so sadly the game will not be shown:

There will be no live stream available. Unfortunately we won’t be streaming the game as Ampthill Town have rejected our request. League rules state that we must have permission from the home team, updates will be provided on Twitter.

Billede

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am that this match will not be streamed. I had been eagerly waiting for this match. Bah Humbug.

1 hour ago, Cruz said:

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am that this match will not be streamed. I had been eagerly waiting for this match. Bah Humbug.

It's 'criminal' of Ampthill Town isn't it who have gone right down in everyone's estimation, I wonder why they refused. At least there's a match programme:

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.pitchero.com%2Fclubs%2F3716%2Fwn0k02cRSKS2eHlvotQ8_REAL+BEDFORD+27+DEC+2022.pdf

Edited by Rhodes

So the next live stream will now be on Monday 2 January, against Langford at McMullen Park:

v+Langford+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

Good news, it seems like selfish Ampthill Town are going to get their comeuppance this afternoon, Real Bedford have taken the lead after just nine minutes through Luke Knight:

Billede

The Real Bedford starting line-up was Tyler McGregor, Claston Gordon, Matt Clifford, Luke Knight ©, James Ducket, Jack Uttridge, Eddie Corbit, Andy Sinclair, Dan Walker, James Burnside, and, who else, Jordan Brown:

Billede

Early moments in this match, so happy for Real Bedford to take the lead in this match, indeed this football team called Ampthill Town reflects very badly on the selfishness of the  town of Ampthill,. I have previously watched several matches between Ampthill and Bedford United. I have no twitter account many thanks for the update of the score.