Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford FC

Again, let's put the glass, bottle or can of beer down for a while and turn our attention to Thursday's Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final with runaway, and unbeaten, Bedfordshire County League Premier Division leaders Elstow Abbey at The Eyrie, there should be record livestream viewing figures:

https://www.realbedford.com/live-stream

Cup+Final+-+Real+Bedford+v+Elstow+Abbey.png

Edited by Rhodes

4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Highlights from the livestream, a match report and the match programme from Saturday's 7-1 demolition of Thame United Reserves in front of a crowd of, wait for it, 327 and with clinical strikes from Claston Gordon, Captain Tom Wood, a hat trick from Tom Hitchcock and also a brace from, who else, Jordan Brown who was back in the side following a sabatical:

The Pirates Crowned Champions with 7-1 Win over Thame United Reserves | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

TWP #20 - Real Bedford v Thame United Reserves by Real Bedford FC - Issuu

Thank you for sharing the programs each week. Sometimes these slide under the radar because they aren't online before the matches when I log in to watch the streams but they really are a wonderful resource full of information. 

Lets get ready to rumble then:

Just to say what an appointment boss Rob Sinclair was at the end of last season, it was an inspired move by Chairman Peter McCormack to secure Rob's services from Eynesbury Rovers and the rest has been history with the Division One Championship already won comfortably and a Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final to come this evening against Bedfordshire County League Premier Division leaders Elstow Abbey:

https://fanbanter.co.uk/real-bedford-appoint-former-league-two-player-as-new-manager-with-high-hopes/

I see that all eyes are already on the Eyrie this evening for what is the most eagerly awaited Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final in many years, last season's Stotfold v Shefford Town & Campton Final was very much a one sided 'damp squib' with Stotfold winning 4-0:

18 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I see that all eyes are already on the Eyrie this evening for what is the most eagerly awaited Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final in many years, last season's Stotfold v Shefford Town & Campton Final was very much a one sided 'damp squib' with Stotfold winning 4-0:

Thank goodness it was a much closer encounter this year then!

Sorry to do a Tommy SteeIe folks but 'what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph' of 'Captain Fantastic' Luke Knight following last night's Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final romp against a disappointing Elstow Abbey side who never laid a glove on Rob Sinclair's heroes. Luke was one of the goalscorers from the penalty spot in a 6-0 win along with, Tom Hitchcock, surprise surprise Jordan Brown and a hat trick from an electrifying Matt Clifford:

Edited by Rhodes

Rob Sinclair's interesting and confident sounding pre-match interview ahead of last night's Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final, as it turned out Rob had no concerns whatsoever:

Edited by Rhodes

I hadn't realised that the Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final was broadcast live on the Bedfordshire Football Podcast last night, it's an interesting and entertaining listen with some special guests interviewed:

Edited by Rhodes

Sorry to do another Tommy SteeIe folks but 'what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph' of Real Bedford Chairman Peter McCormack following last night's Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final triumph over Elstow Abbey and who has totally transformed the McMullen Park Club following his takeover from previous Chairman Lui La Mura in December 2021:

There's probably no truer saying in this instance than 'there's no rest for the wicked' with the visit to Winslow United's Elmfields Gate tomorrow afternoon, you have to wonder in what sort of state Rob Sinclair's men will be in to put one foot in front of the other let alone play a game of football:

v+Winslow+United+-+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

I thought Elstow put up a good scrap for the first 30 minutes but the flood gates opened and things got away from them. Last match should be interesting to see who gets trotted out there and what form they are in. I'll be watching and enjoying stateside because it'll be our last chance to see this particular crew go to battle. I'll miss seeing them play as it seems like they are still rounding into form. It'll be interesting to see who is retained. I have no idea what to expect from a quality difference between premier and division one but I hope some of the familiar faces make the step up and help us fight for another promotion. 

3 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I hadn't realised that the Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final was broadcast live on the Bedfordshire Football Podcast last night, it's an interesting and entertaining listen with some special guests interviewed:

I watched the stream live, of course, but am working through this as well. Obviously for Elstow but fun to get the in game experience as well. Bravo to them for broadcasting live themselves. 

Here we go folks, highlights from the livestream of last night's Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy Final triumph over Elstow Abbey at the salubrious surroundings of the Eyrie, also see a match report and a selection of photographs courtesy of Actuance Photography:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/the-pirates-complete-a-league-cup-double-beating-elstow-abbey-6-0-in-the-beds-county-cup-final

https://www.actuance.photo/20230420-real-bedford-vs-elstow-abbey-fc

Edited by Rhodes

No problems with Winslow United allowing the livestream at Elmfields Gate this afternoon, they are a nice Club:

Here we go folks, highlights from the livestream of Saturday's comfortable win at Winslow United, also see a match report and a selection of photographs courtesy of Actuance Photography:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/real-bedford-signs-off-the-season-with-a-2-0-win-away-to-winslow-united

https://www.actuance.photo/20230422-winslow-united-vs-real-bedford/3vx7b64xbzbsens4607l9vu8vv77u8

Edited by Rhodes

Supremo Rob Sinclair's post-match interview following the 2-0 win, and 2022/23 season 'swansong', at Winslow United on Saturday with second half goals from Captain Fantastic Luke Knight and Tom Hitchcock:

The latest Bedfordshire Football Podcast gives a lot of coverage to Real Bedford and the Club's amazing achievements this season:

Please don't all rush at once to avoid crashing the website but Real Bedford are offering an incredible 50% discount on all shirts, whilst stocks last, to celebrate their SSML Division One Championship win as well as lifting the prestigious Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy and at the Eyrie of all places, talk about rubbing salt into Bedford Town's gaping wounds who unceremoniously frogmarched Peter McCormack off the premises when he came calling towards the end of 2021:

To celebrate our League and Cup Double we are offering 50% off our standard home, away and training shirts. Just enter the promo code "Champions" when you reach the checkout.