Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fundraising?

Fat Tom Daley

Hi All,

This trophy run has been outstanding and full credit to the players. 

However, with no income and we need to keep paying the players, I thought it would be good as fans if we could support the club in some way? It does seem unfair that everyone else, apart from Peterborough Sports, are receiving grant money but for us nothing. 

The club have never asked before to ask for help from the fans but this is such a unique situation. Would people be interested in doing a donation page to help towards the players wages? Or even some kind of auction?

Any other ideas welcome. 

What are people's thoughts?

I am happy to chip into any donation page , and I also like the idea of auction as we could bid on signed merchandise easy enough. 

Can I also suggest we start running the 50/50 again with proceeds going towards players as you don't need to spend to long working that out.

I’d be happy to help in any way Jordan. 

Marine did a virtual ticket system for the day cup game they had against Spurs maybe you could implement something like that for the Maidstone game?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived