Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Helllo Theo

Albury_Walker

Well said LS.  What the Club's future may be there is still a sense of pride in jointly owning a Football Club.

But in the past we did have one beneficial owner who really cared for the club, Tommy Unwin. He actually oversaw the then club through the front door of the Football League c1986. But the "Conference" threw them to the wolves by accepting  not to back EFC when the League promised them a one up and one down at the end of the the following season. They proposed this just to save one of their founder members from being relegated.

Surprise, surprise the team was Stockport County.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

4 hours ago, Theodopolous said:

Well done for a great result… My comment ain’t changing on the back of a good result… Cheshunt are just an annoying fly buzzing around… soon it will be swatted and never seen again..  the fans make a club and to be honest there is more atmosphere in my pants than at your ground… and as for the away support well it’s virtually non existent…..as been stated spend your winnings on creating a forum so you two can talk between you and how about investing in a new tea bar where you don’t queue and miss half the second half… enjoy the moment as you plummet down the league ?…. 

Actually our forum was taken down by our committe due to prophet and one or two others harranging Tom Loizou at every bad result which at the time was a regular occurrence. Nice to see you Theo You finally had the front to show yourself . Be careful as the annoying fly might just end your play off dream . 

Stockport here we come ?????

17 minutes ago, Albury_Walker said:

Actually our forum was taken down by our committe due to prophet and one or two others harranging Tom Loizou at every bad result which at the time was a regular occurrence. Nice to see you Theo You finally had the front to show yourself . Be careful as the annoying fly might just end your play off dream . 

Stockport here we come ?????

They can't seem to comprehend that our owners are in it for the long haul its been over 10 years already and they care about the club and community. As usual Lovely Stuff has got it all wrong he is more salty than the Dead Sea.

Nice to hear from you Theo and i don't want to hear about your pants they are probably full of the brown stuff like you.

Anyway as Father Jack said its getting boring so its goodnight from me, all the best.

18 hours ago, Theodopolous said:

the fans make a club and to be honest there is more atmosphere in my pants than at your ground… ?

The funniest thing I have read on here for a long time!!!

Good luck to the Cheshunt boys ? - tough draw, long journey but you never know, there could be an upset in scenic Stockport ?

• Ian_W locked this topic