Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Helllo Theo

Albury_Walker

Now then Theo my old son... Remember those infamous words of yours when calling Cheshunt a "two bob" outfit have come back to haunt you wouldn't you say.  Two rounds furthur on from your club's exit  and a treasure chest of prize money is hardly the work of a two "bob outfit". Just have a little think with that pea sized brain of yours next time you make such a statement !!!  Oh yeah Almost forgot Amber's have been drawn away at Stockport County in round 5 who are one of the biggest clubs outside the football league.  This will be played in front of a 3 to 4 thousand crowd so a big pay day just for turning up. I won't be holding my breath for an apology from you. So I'll leave it with you to suck it up... Numbnuts  ?

Edited by Albury_Walker
Spelling

16 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Now then Theo my old son... Remember those infamous words of yours when calling Cheshunt a "two bob" outfit have come back to haunt you wouldn't you say.  Two rounds furthur on from your club's exit  and a treasure chest of prize money is hardly the work of a two "bob outfit". Just have a little think with that pea sized brain of yours next time you make such a statement !!!  Oh yeah Almost forgot Amber's have been drawn away at Stockport County in round 5 who are one of the biggest clubs outside the football league.  This will be played in front of a 3 to 4 thousand crowd so a big pay day just for turning up. I won't be holding my breath for an apology from you. So I'll leave it with you to suck it up... Numbnuts  ?

Well done Cheshunt - quite an achievement! Perhaps the club can use some of the money to create a forum for your 2 fans to chat on?

41 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Well done Cheshunt - quite an achievement! Perhaps the club can use some of the money to create a forum for your 2 fans to chat on?

You mean both can read and Wright and spell ....well they could always draw a picture  ??

55 minutes ago, old towner said:

You mean both can read and Wright and spell ....well they could always draw a picture  ??

I can read, write and spell something you seem to have a problem with so maybe you can draw a picture, most of our fans go on Twitter and a WhatsApp group which may be a little modern for some of you. Myself and AW just come on here to entertain you guys, anyway i have a hotel to book in Stockport so i have to sign off now.

Edited by Sweetnicker

49 minutes ago, Sweetnicker said:

I can read, write and spell something you seem to have a problem with so maybe you can draw a picture, most of our fans go on Twitter and a WhatsApp group which may be a little modern for some of you. Myself and AW just come on here to entertain you guys, anyway i have a hotel to book in Stockport so i have to sign off now.

Don’t you mean you both go on Twitter and WhatsApp ...... your better off booking a room in the hotel it’s cheaper than the whole hotel 

Tell you what Sweetnicker you can just feel the envy here . ?

Come on Theo where are you sunshine  ??

17 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Tell you what Sweetnicker you can just feel the envy here . ?

Come on Theo where are you sunshine  ??

You and Sweetknickers are like a pair of Chavs who think they’ve won the lottery and are holidaying in Scarborough, except it’s Stockport.

If it was our club we’d pay for our own supporters transport and accommodation for such riches earned . No doubt your owners will just pay for themselves 

Congratulations on getting to the Round of 16, however looks like you’ll need your calculators to keep score in this tie . 

In the meantime’Mind The Gap’

2 hours ago, Bottoms Up said:

You and Sweetknickers are like a pair of Chavs who think they’ve won the lottery and are holidaying in Scarborough, except it’s Stockport.

If it was our club we’d pay for our own supporters transport and accommodation for such riches earned . No doubt your owners will just pay for themselves 

Congratulations on getting to the Round of 16, however looks like you’ll need your calculators to keep score in this tie . 

In the meantime’Mind The Gap’

No your club wouldn't pay for the supporters and the thing is you won't know because you haven't reached the last 16 so keep dreaming. I seem to remember the club relied on the supporters to raise £10,000 for new floodlights a couple of years ago so pay for your transport and accommodation don't make me laugh.

Congratulations on beating Bowers and Pitsea last night but remember its a marathon not a sprint and there are plenty of decent teams left in the mix.

By the way Stockport will be lovely this time of year we can't wait.

Edited by Sweetnicker

4 hours ago, Sweetnicker said:

No your club wouldn't pay for the supporters and the thing is you won't know because you haven't reached the last 16 so keep dreaming. I seem to remember the club relied on the supporters to raise £10,000 for new floodlights a couple of years ago so pay for your transport and accommodation don't make me laugh.

Congratulations on beating Bowers and Pitsea last night but remember its a marathon not a sprint and there are plenty of decent teams left in the mix.

By the way Stockport will be lovely this time of year we can't wait.

Your Limited knowledge of our club is very evident .

Anyway the £12k+ not £10k was raised from supporters by the supporters because we wanted to sponsor the upgrading of our floodlights namely because it’s 100% our club. Then again why let the Facts get in the way of ignorance.

Id rather play another league game and keep challenging for a top 5 finish, it’ll be tough but it’s our club and our fans step up to funding our needs, not depending on a businessman or men who can be here today gone tomorrow.

Good luck in Stockport, just the one supporters coach going? Enjoy your gate of 200 this week and that’s including the Horsham away support, oh what for an Enfield Town every Saturday that drank your bar dry and gave you a near 4 figure home gate.

Well done for a great result… My comment ain’t changing on the back of a good result… Cheshunt are just an annoying fly buzzing around… soon it will be swatted and never seen again..  the fans make a club and to be honest there is more atmosphere in my pants than at your ground… and as for the away support well it’s virtually non existent…..as been stated spend your winnings on creating a forum so you two can talk between you and how about investing in a new tea bar where you don’t queue and miss half the second half… enjoy the moment as you plummet down the league ?…. 

Let the Cheshunt boys enjoy their time in the limelight.It's been a long time coming since they had a side capable of being on the same level as an Enfield team

Here is a stark warning for them though

At Enfield Fc we had a chairmen who had long term ambitions and big plans for the club.Put together a strong team and payed decent money for players.Brought in extra revenue for the club by hiring out the stadium and putting into place other initiatives and events to generate extra income.Years into his tenure drew up plans to build flats and housing on the site and build a brand new stadium.(all for the benefit of the club,mind).Built the housing first and then failed to build the stadium he had promised and promptly heading off into the sunset with the money..You get the rest.

We'll stick with the 99 year lease on the QE stadium and a supporter run set up that ensures no one person can ever own or sell our club.Seen far too many small clubs over the years being taken over by business men.Investing heavily, gaining short term success on the pitch only to go bust or fall back down the leagues 10 years or so later.Lets hope Cheshunt can buck that trend.

Edited by lovely stuff

Agree with all comments on here . Let’s now stop talking about other teams this is a forum for Enfield Town FC not chestnut ? fc or wabby fc all its doing is winding everyone up , i don’t care what tuners hill/theosbald/chestnut fc are up to  , anyway they are in Hertfordshire , so if we ignore BOTH supporters they might go away !

• Ian_W locked this topic