Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Squad so far!

I don’t think I’ve been as excited as this since we went into the ESL , not saying we’re going to have a similar season to that but it’s really exciting. Good squad, exciting management team wanting to prove themselves  and you can also see the ground improvements and the effort going on there. How many times can I get exciting/excited into a post 😂 A+ to the board!!! 

This club is absolutely determined to get the promotion it deserve. It brings back some memories of the past but this time being done on a stable sensible basis. Let’s hope all the time, money and hard work by the board archives that golden goal. Bring on the new season.

14 hours ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

This club is absolutely determined to get the promotion it deserve. It brings back some memories of the past but this time being done on a stable sensible basis. Let’s hope all the time, money and hard work by the board archives that golden goal. Bring on the new season.

Spot on Pete, proper chairman this time

I think it's been done out of necessity to be honest, a lot of strong teams this season particularly Billericay. You'll probably need to speak to a board member personally, don't think any of us are going to know.

19 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Talking of money, who is bankrolling the wages of a good class 22 man squad?

I think there have been a few raised eyebrows to be honest. Do I think we will have a 22 man squad of this calibre at the start of the season, possibly not. Sustainability is always a concern for every club, it appears over the past few seasons that we have always had good investment in our squad, which I am very grateful to the board for, however our gate size needs to be higher, but we have always had a challenging market to attract fans. But what do we know!