Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hashtag United v Enfield Town

Again having got into a winning position, from what I read, it sounds as if there is definitely something missing with the concentration within our defence.

The first goal lead only lasted 3 minutes and a 2 goal lead only lasted 9 mins. 

As I have said for many years irrespective of how good they or you think players are unless they not take on board their individual responsibility for their part of the organisation and discipline  required of them by the  management then you will not achieve anything.

I can only feel the frustration that Gavin must be going through.  Somewhere within the ranks of his squad he will have to find a leader who can enforce the above on the team while on the field. 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Coming away with just a point after a two goal lead that late in the game is very worrying - no wonder Gavin sounded dejected in the interview.

Some tough games coming up, and our form isn't the best, hopefully a good time for things to click and for a couple of positive performances/results?