Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Dulwich Hamlet v Hx Prem Sat 10th Feb

This is a tricky one to call the hosts very difficult to beat at home could go anyway this result tbh,going to sit on the fence here if the present available squad could pinch a draw let's say 2 all I would be delighted crowd 3300,up the Urchins 

Dulwich in good form, going to a hard ground to win at, wont be surprised if this is a challenge for us 

Will honestly take a 2-2 draw attendance 3000

Hope we can come in large numbers and outsing the dulwich masses

Would be nice to sneak a win but i am sure it won’t come easy for us

We've played Chatham, Billericay, Enfield, Horsham, Wingate, Carshalton, Lewes and Hashtag away. After Saturday that just leaves Bognor and Hastings in the top half to play away this season. So I'd take a draw and if any of those aforementioned teams are going to beat us now, they'll have to do it at the Bridge. Take a draw all day long with one of the in-form teams in this league, 1-1 att 3300

Edited by cup of tea

Dulwich in form, haven’t lost at home since August. The way I see it is we have 3 tough away games of the season left: Hastings, Bognor and Dulwich and they are all consecutive.  The other 5 away are still tough but much more winnable given their position. Would happily take a point on saturday. Win our home games and take any points we get in these away games.I think we need to ignore the fact we are 9pts clear. When you’re at this stage, you need to go into attack mode, I’m not saying the way we play, I’m saying you can kill the belief of Chatham and Ricay fans and possibly even Horsham fans, don’t try and go into protect mode. That’s where you can become vulnerable. We aren’t protecting anything. Forget about injuries or the manager situation, whether we win the league or not is down to mentality.

First of all the official attendance will not be more than 3,334. That figure was first achieved in October 2021, a lot of regulars complained about overcrowding and poor sightlines and DHFC decided it would never go beyond that figure, even though the ground safety certificate allows some headroom. 

The maximum attendance has been equalled around 15 times, with up to 500 turned away against Hashtag and Haringey last month. There are always several hundred tickets held back for sale on the gate, card payments only, but it's advisable to buy online in advance. 

Most Hamlet supporters hoped to be in the sort of position Billericay and Chatham are in right now, if not Hornchurch, but a terrible start of 7 points from the first 9 games ruined that. (35 points from the last 19 is much better but realistically we're outsiders for an away play-off semi-final.)

Hamlet score enough goals but don't achieve enough clean sheets and are especially vulnerable to throwing away the lead. Personally I'm not expecting to go up this season but expect to be frontrunners next year. 

Let's face it.  We always beat the 'amlet*.  So 2-0 Chins.  Crowd obviously 3334 as per PP's post above.

*ok one defeat since 2000.  Plus a league cup loss but nobody was there to remember it, so it doesn't count.