Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Remarkable

To smash an inform team 4 nil in the first half and then hold on to that lead with 10 men in the second half for 25 minutes all the subs used as well but we are Hornchurch super Hornchurch from the Bridge,up the Urchins 

Think that’s the best half of football we’ve played this season. Injuries are a worry and clearly going down to 10 men had an effect but we held firm and fully deserved the win. One step closer, fantastic result coyu 

Edited by cup of tea

Well that was a display of first class football in a quagmire of a pitch. My first visit to Whitehawk, as soon as I saw the slope of the pitch and the conditions I had already made my mind up the style to incorporate. However our first 30 minutes of press, desire and skill, demoralised and demolished a team, where it ended up more like a training match. Whitehawk only started trying when we were reduced to ten men due to injury and even then they struggled and brought out some great saves from Joe Wright. 

Well done to everyone in this patched up team. Roll on Tuesday.

Enjoy one and all , have to say gutted not watching every game live as I used too, so many memories and trips ❤️ However, so proud to see the club and team grow and explaining to people in the East who the shirt is when asked 

will make the annual pilgrimage next season, but enjoy the ups in be and all as we have all supported through the downs.

Mon the Chins and mine is a Gin and slim